Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Liking Dragons
1 2
I keep seeing that people have liked dragons in my lair and like why? Is there some way that you can see all your liked dragons or something? Cause if so I am unaware.
I keep seeing that people have liked dragons in my lair and like why? Is there some way that you can see all your liked dragons or something? Cause if so I am unaware.
Insincerely Yours, a Liar.
@maxsteel178 nope, there's no way to see all dragons you've liked. the like button is just a little counter, not any sort of log.

as for why people click it, it varies. some people like dragons that appeal to them aesthetically, some people like dragons for lore, some people hit the button for every dragon they check on AH, etc.
@maxsteel178 nope, there's no way to see all dragons you've liked. the like button is just a little counter, not any sort of log.

as for why people click it, it varies. some people like dragons that appeal to them aesthetically, some people like dragons for lore, some people hit the button for every dragon they check on AH, etc.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
pretty dragons deserve stars
pretty dragons deserve stars

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
i like a dragon if i like a dragon :)
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
[quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2023-04-20 20:13:47" ] i like a dragon if i like a dragon :) [/quote] This, essentially, is my case XD. But also, the like count on a dragon is really only a number. It doesn't actually change stuff, it's just.. there. It's like a way to see how many people think your dragons are pretty or fascinating, too.
Kuroikumo wrote on 2023-04-20 20:13:47:

This, essentially, is my case XD.

But also, the like count on a dragon is really only a number. It doesn't actually change stuff, it's just.. there. It's like a way to see how many people think your dragons are pretty or fascinating, too.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
I tend to like dragons that I see on the front page. I also will sometimes look through the relatives of my own dragons and drop likes on them. I imagine that other people doing those things are where most unexplained likes come from.
I tend to like dragons that I see on the front page. I also will sometimes look through the relatives of my own dragons and drop likes on them. I imagine that other people doing those things are where most unexplained likes come from.
pigeon sitting (link)pigeon sitting (link)puffy brown dove (link)very flat pigeon (link)
genderqueer
asexual
she/her
ADHD
Canadian
FR Time +4
I like watching numbers go up :).
I like watching numbers go up :).
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
I will slap a like on dragons I see on the front page (as long as, y'know, I actually enjoy them) and sometimes will look around the lair a lil to see if there're other dragons who look like they need a little appreciation.

I try to remember to check the profile page to see if the person isn't comfy with likes, but... I'm not perfect, and sometimes I forget to... I'm so sorry if that happens.
I will slap a like on dragons I see on the front page (as long as, y'know, I actually enjoy them) and sometimes will look around the lair a lil to see if there're other dragons who look like they need a little appreciation.

I try to remember to check the profile page to see if the person isn't comfy with likes, but... I'm not perfect, and sometimes I forget to... I'm so sorry if that happens.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Though there is a misconception that some folks have, they try to use it to like catalog the dragons they really like expecting to be able to find a list somewhere of all the dragons they liked to be able to go back to them... Buuut it doesn't actually work that way. I see it come up fairly often on over in Help.
It's the equivalent of sticking a lil gold star on their forehead and giving you a thumbs up. That marge simpson meme, "I just think they're neat."

Though there is a misconception that some folks have, they try to use it to like catalog the dragons they really like expecting to be able to find a list somewhere of all the dragons they liked to be able to go back to them... Buuut it doesn't actually work that way. I see it come up fairly often on over in Help.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2023-04-20 20:13:47" ] i like a dragon if i like a dragon :) [/quote] yup this pretty much explains it xD
Kuroikumo wrote on 2023-04-20 20:13:47:

yup this pretty much explains it xD
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
1 2