Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Opting dragons out of the breeding list?
Hi there, older player returning and there's been tons of quality of life changes while I've been gone
During my absence I could swear I had heard about some setting where individual dragons to be set to not show up in the breeding list at the nesting grounds.

Was this an actual feature added, or just a bunch of players wishing really hard?

Because I'd love to utilize it if so!
Hi there, older player returning and there's been tons of quality of life changes while I've been gone
During my absence I could swear I had heard about some setting where individual dragons to be set to not show up in the breeding list at the nesting grounds.

Was this an actual feature added, or just a bunch of players wishing really hard?

Because I'd love to utilize it if so!
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Desolim

Sadly, no, it's wishful thinking. There's currently no way to take dragons off the breeding list without either breeding them (due to the cooldown) or putting them into your Hibernal Den, which will also prevent them from battling in the Coliseum and bonding with familiars.

Many a suggestion thread has been made, but we've received no official notice about this mechanic being taken into consideration.
@Desolim

Sadly, no, it's wishful thinking. There's currently no way to take dragons off the breeding list without either breeding them (due to the cooldown) or putting them into your Hibernal Den, which will also prevent them from battling in the Coliseum and bonding with familiars.

Many a suggestion thread has been made, but we've received no official notice about this mechanic being taken into consideration.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Technically, you can accomplish this by keeping them under 40 hunger, but that's not particularly feasible since you can't feed to a certain amount without severely limiting how much food you have converted at any given time.
Technically, you can accomplish this by keeping them under 40 hunger, but that's not particularly feasible since you can't feed to a certain amount without severely limiting how much food you have converted at any given time.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!