Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing near tripple gen1?
I hatched this really nice xyz with near tripple colors Link here, but i dont know what to price her as, i dont think i want to keep her cause i have enough projects as it is but i dont want to low ball the price. theres no g1s i can find that are similar to her in colors. what would you all reccomend?
I hatched this really nice xyz with near tripple colors Link here, but i dont know what to price her as, i dont think i want to keep her cause i have enough projects as it is but i dont want to low ball the price. theres no g1s i can find that are similar to her in colors. what would you all reccomend?
@SmokedVultures

Congrats! When there's nothing close you get to set any price you like. The real question is what is a buyer willing to pay?

Without cracking open someone's head and investigating their wallet it's not possible to figure out what a hypothetical buyer is going to pay until they buy.

Anything more than what the site pays out in exalt prices is purely subjective. Every seller wants the highest possible price for their dragons and every buyer wants to spend as little as possible. Somewhere in between those two is what dragons sell at.

G1 prices are also determined by how much players want those color combos on a G1 dragon and how much they can afford. Without putting them up for an auction or in the AH for a set price you'll never know until someone buys. Any number I pull out of my head is just as valid as anyone else's. It's not "real" until someone buys for that price.

Take a look at my post on Dragon Selling Points which includes resources for researching prices--for something like this you'll look at non-g1 dragons to see how popular that color combo is.
@SmokedVultures

Congrats! When there's nothing close you get to set any price you like. The real question is what is a buyer willing to pay?

Without cracking open someone's head and investigating their wallet it's not possible to figure out what a hypothetical buyer is going to pay until they buy.

Anything more than what the site pays out in exalt prices is purely subjective. Every seller wants the highest possible price for their dragons and every buyer wants to spend as little as possible. Somewhere in between those two is what dragons sell at.

G1 prices are also determined by how much players want those color combos on a G1 dragon and how much they can afford. Without putting them up for an auction or in the AH for a set price you'll never know until someone buys. Any number I pull out of my head is just as valid as anyone else's. It's not "real" until someone buys for that price.

Take a look at my post on Dragon Selling Points which includes resources for researching prices--for something like this you'll look at non-g1 dragons to see how popular that color combo is.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?