Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | item worths are confusing
went to check the LAH of the skin i got from the joxbox (the skin is goodnight moonlight btw, brightshine jubilee 2017) and it runs for like... 450kt ish? and now i'm deeply confused because i feel like there's no way it could be actually worth that much, but at the same time maybe it is. i'm wondering if it's a situation like those little leopard things people get from gathering going for hundreds of thousands of treasure that one time. or maybe i've actually got my hands on a skin that'll make me rich

item worths confuse me on this game sometimes
went to check the LAH of the skin i got from the joxbox (the skin is goodnight moonlight btw, brightshine jubilee 2017) and it runs for like... 450kt ish? and now i'm deeply confused because i feel like there's no way it could be actually worth that much, but at the same time maybe it is. i'm wondering if it's a situation like those little leopard things people get from gathering going for hundreds of thousands of treasure that one time. or maybe i've actually got my hands on a skin that'll make me rich

item worths confuse me on this game sometimes
Hello LGBT Community
Items are worth what people are willing to pay for them. If you can find a buyer at that price, that's what it's worth.
Items are worth what people are willing to pay for them. If you can find a buyer at that price, that's what it's worth.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@yeehawbuckaroo

Rarity determines price as well. You have to remember maybe somebody didn't start playing until 2020 and they really like that skin and there's nowhere else for them to get it.
So rarity helps determine what someone is willing to pay
@yeehawbuckaroo

Rarity determines price as well. You have to remember maybe somebody didn't start playing until 2020 and they really like that skin and there's nowhere else for them to get it.
So rarity helps determine what someone is willing to pay
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
it's a lovely skin from a few years ago, oldish fest skins get up there! pretty sure I got my copy for over 300g too,,
it's a lovely skin from a few years ago, oldish fest skins get up there! pretty sure I got my copy for over 300g too,,
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
I noticed some recent-ish festival familiar prices are much higher than I expected, but older fest familiars are not nearly as expensive. I have a Shining Goblin from 2016 that is somehow worth less than an Enchanted Libra from...2020 I think? As others have said, items are only worth what someone will pay for them. Another one that surprised me is the Deepearth Geodes, they're so cheap this year! I wonder if this year's fest items just weren't as popular.
I noticed some recent-ish festival familiar prices are much higher than I expected, but older fest familiars are not nearly as expensive. I have a Shining Goblin from 2016 that is somehow worth less than an Enchanted Libra from...2020 I think? As others have said, items are only worth what someone will pay for them. Another one that surprised me is the Deepearth Geodes, they're so cheap this year! I wonder if this year's fest items just weren't as popular.
wlLXM.gif
tbh that price doesn't surprise me for a BSJ skin from several years ago. BSJ stuff tends to run high, and it's a fairly old skin, and it's quite pretty. it also has a nice amount of coverage (fullbodies and very high coverage skins tend to run cheaper because people like to see the dragon's natural genes as well; but this one has a nice balance).

whether anyone is buying at the moment is another question. but yeah I'd put it up for LAH for at least a few weeks to see if anyone bites
tbh that price doesn't surprise me for a BSJ skin from several years ago. BSJ stuff tends to run high, and it's a fairly old skin, and it's quite pretty. it also has a nice amount of coverage (fullbodies and very high coverage skins tend to run cheaper because people like to see the dragon's natural genes as well; but this one has a nice balance).

whether anyone is buying at the moment is another question. but yeah I'd put it up for LAH for at least a few weeks to see if anyone bites
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge