Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Joxar, I had no idea.
All these years I have thought of Joxar as a friendly fellow just trying to interest you in some festive merchandise. I had no idea that he harbored a seething resentment and lurked in the Coliseum planning our doom. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6qqy5xO.jpg[/img]
All these years I have thought of Joxar as a friendly fellow just trying to interest you in some festive merchandise. I had no idea that he harbored a seething resentment and lurked in the Coliseum planning our doom.

6qqy5xO.jpg
UYU9v2z.jpg
The FR equivalent of Volo [img]https://www.serebii.net/legendsarceus/volo/volo2.jpg[/img]
The FR equivalent of Volo

volo2.jpg
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Maybe he just goes there to blow off some steam between festivals, lol.
Maybe he just goes there to blow off some steam between festivals, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
How do you think festival currency gets in to the coliseum drop pool every month? I bet he's planting those things around like easter eggs during his break weeks.
How do you think festival currency gets in to the coliseum drop pool every month? I bet he's planting those things around like easter eggs during his break weeks.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I really like the Joxar scatters currency idea, but why is he in a list of enemies? I agree this is disturbing.
I really like the Joxar scatters currency idea, but why is he in a list of enemies? I agree this is disturbing.
You're all wrong. Joxar are isn't happy or jolly. He's not this universe's Santa, nor is he the Easter Bunny, scattering those items for us. He's an evildoer from another plane being punished to die a billions of times, thrust into the bodies of random NPC enemies that when he perishes he might explode into currency which he is then forced to give us nice things for.

...Seriously, don't kill steal in mmos. This is what happens when you kill steal.
You're all wrong. Joxar are isn't happy or jolly. He's not this universe's Santa, nor is he the Easter Bunny, scattering those items for us. He's an evildoer from another plane being punished to die a billions of times, thrust into the bodies of random NPC enemies that when he perishes he might explode into currency which he is then forced to give us nice things for.

...Seriously, don't kill steal in mmos. This is what happens when you kill steal.
86cgLtF.png
I always assumed from the question that he and Crim were enemies, nothing more large scale. That still raises the question of why Crim thinks of him as an enemy, though.
I always assumed from the question that he and Crim were enemies, nothing more large scale. That still raises the question of why Crim thinks of him as an enemy, though.
DC3-D8-F65-FC03-47-C6-83-A5-A2419-F240-A5-F.png h e l l o !

- i'm archaeon
- just returned to FR
CC19-EF2-A-C4-C3-4-E38-9683-7-D2-C3-A6494-D0.png .

- he/him or they/them.
- hoards random dragons with little apparent value
46-B7589-F-497-A-4-E36-9-BE9-A2325-C324553.png
[quote name="Fishes" date="2022-09-07 19:12:16" ] The FR equivalent of Volo [img]https://www.serebii.net/legendsarceus/volo/volo2.jpg[/img] [/quote] It's only a matter of time [emoji=pearlcatcher scared size=1]
Fishes wrote on 2022-09-07 19:12:16:
The FR equivalent of Volo

volo2.jpg

It's only a matter of time
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
0.o
0.o
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png