Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just A Poll
1 2 3
I made a poll about genes and breeds in FlightRising, because I was curious about the opinions of everyone on FlightRising. I hope that maybe some users could take it?

Here's the poll!
I made a poll about genes and breeds in FlightRising, because I was curious about the opinions of everyone on FlightRising. I hope that maybe some users could take it?

Here's the poll!
taking it right now, and please do ping me if you ever post the results!!

I feel like quizzes like this have been done before but idc I love it :)
taking it right now, and please do ping me if you ever post the results!!

I feel like quizzes like this have been done before but idc I love it :)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
oh hey nevermind, I guess I can see the results myself!! so I guess... ping me whenever it's got a lot more votes, if you want :)
oh hey nevermind, I guess I can see the results myself!! so I guess... ping me whenever it's got a lot more votes, if you want :)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Done!

(How do you see the results? I already closed the tab so that might be the issue, but when I went back to the survey I didn't see a results link.)
Done!

(How do you see the results? I already closed the tab so that might be the issue, but when I went back to the survey I didn't see a results link.)
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
@Ottothebudgie you're missing Capsule on the tert selection. Also Circuit and Nocturne are misspelled; figured you would want to know.

Hope you get good data from this!
@Ottothebudgie you're missing Capsule on the tert selection. Also Circuit and Nocturne are misspelled; figured you would want to know.

Hope you get good data from this!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I took the poll. Can I please be pinged for results? I already closed it and can´t see the results anymore.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
done! also, i would have put capsule as a fav if it was there :) please tag me if you share results!
done! also, i would have put capsule as a fav if it was there :) please tag me if you share results!
vintagefawn.png
Fun little poll! I'd be interested to see the results, though I bet I can guess some of them. :)
Fun little poll! I'd be interested to see the results, though I bet I can guess some of them. :)

Lucky | He/him
Check out Lucky Stones Hatchery &
the "A Sect Reborn" Kingdomlocke!
________ULP7eHd.png

LPPlB.gif6U9OZ.gifICFeG.gif5ArRF.gif
Took the poll. Atm keel seems like the most hated tert gene lol
Took the poll. Atm keel seems like the most hated tert gene lol
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop