Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] 2022 brightshine [H] g/t/old fest
I missed the most recent brightshine so I'm looking for some apparel (at least one of each but possibly multiple) and the nine three nine first skin Looking for: [item=light aura][item=gilded compass][item=skin: nine three nine first] I have gems, treasure, and the following Familiars: [item=sandstone stormcatcher][item=marble lightweaver][item=flowing taurus][item=frigid gem guardian][item=spirit of water][item=spirit of earth] Apparel: [item=trailing storm][item=igneous iguana][item=glacierguard platemail][item=cairnstone carry][item=riot hazebeacon][item=flameforger crucible][item=contaminated halo][item=conflagrant kilt][item=voltaic halo][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=luminous sundrapes][item=carapace arm][item=deeprealm trident][item=trickster's magic cards][item=scavenger's tatters][item=starlight cloak][item=black iron plates][item=surgestream coat][item=luminous legguards][item=mesa mechanojets] Skins: [item=skin: wrapped turquoise][item=skin: auratus lumen][item=accent: song of flame][item=accent: I Hunger][item=accent: earthheart opalescence][item=accent: falling star][skin=27791][item=accent: iron stomach][item=accent: magmatic cloak][item=accent: thunder armor][item=Accent: Mechanical Valkyrie][item=Accent: Ancient Golem][item=Accent: Smoke Storm][item=Accent: Spire Wings][item=skin: radiant dawn][item=Accent: Armor of the Ancients][item=Skin: Inner Light][item=Accent: Sol Wisher][item=Accent: Omniscient][item=Skin: Noodlebranch][item=Accent: Thriving Song][item=Skin: Spirit Wings][item=Accent: Faerie Queen][item=Accent: Electric Fledge] and then I decided I didn't want to type another 3 pages of skins so if you're looking for something specific in the brightshine 2015-brightshine 2017 range feel free to ask
I missed the most recent brightshine so I'm looking for some apparel (at least one of each but possibly multiple) and the nine three nine first skin
Looking for: Light Aura Gilded Compass Skin: Nine Three Nine First

I have gems, treasure, and the following
Familiars:
Sandstone Stormcatcher Marble Lightweaver Flowing Taurus Frigid Gem Guardian Spirit of Water Spirit of Earth
Apparel:
Trailing Storm Igneous Iguana Glacierguard Platemail Cairnstone Carry Riot Hazebeacon Flameforger Crucible Contaminated Halo Conflagrant Kilt Voltaic Halo Voltaic Stormclaws Luminous Sundrapes Carapace Arm Deeprealm Trident Trickster's Magic Cards Scavenger's Tatters Starlight Cloak Black Iron Plates Surgestream Coat Luminous Legguards Mesa Mechanojets
Skins:
Skin: Auratus Lumen Accent: Song of Flame Accent: I Hunger Accent: Earthheart Opalescence Accent: Falling Star Accent: Iron Stomach Accent: Magmatic Cloak Accent: Thunder Armor Accent: Mechanical Valkyrie Accent: Ancient Golem Accent: Smoke Storm Accent: Spire Wings Skin: Radiant Dawn Accent: Armor of the Ancients Skin: Inner Light Accent: Sol Wisher Accent: Omniscient Skin: Noodlebranch Accent: Thriving Song Skin: Spirit Wings Accent: Faerie Queen Accent: Electric Fledge and then I decided I didn't want to type another 3 pages of skins so if you're looking for something specific in the brightshine 2015-brightshine 2017 range feel free to ask
Hello! I'm interested in Deeprealm Trident, Trickster's Magic Cards, and any nocturne, veilspun, obelisk, and coatl skins from Trickmurk you might have. I have multiple copies of the skink, apparel, and the coli and baldwin skins.
Hello! I'm interested in Deeprealm Trident, Trickster's Magic Cards, and any nocturne, veilspun, obelisk, and coatl skins from Trickmurk you might have. I have multiple copies of the skink, apparel, and the coli and baldwin skins.
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
@shapelights for skins I have [item=Accent: Circus Mage][item=Accent: Faerie Queen] the particular skin I am looking for is [item=skin: nine three nine first], I'm not sure if that was coli, baldwin, or marketplace Not sure if your wishlist is up to date, but I also have [item=koi's tail guard][item=roseate scale bracers] LAH looks like trident + cards are currently a bit less than aura + compass, and I have yet to check skin prices
@shapelights
for skins I have Accent: Circus Mage Accent: Faerie Queen
the particular skin I am looking for is Skin: Nine Three Nine First , I'm not sure if that was coli, baldwin, or marketplace
Not sure if your wishlist is up to date, but I also have Koi's Tail Guard Roseate Scale Bracers

LAH looks like trident + cards are currently a bit less than aura + compass, and I have yet to check skin prices
EDIT: Checked again, looks like I can trade a Light Aura for the Trickster's Magic Cards?
EDIT: Checked again, looks like I can trade a Light Aura for the Trickster's Magic Cards?
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
Hi, I'm interested about Carapace Arm(250g), Luminous Sundrapes(197g), Flameforger Crucible(84g) and Marble Lightweaver(76g) (607g in total). I would like to use 3*Light Aura(209g) to swap them if you agree.
Hi, I'm interested about Carapace Arm(250g), Luminous Sundrapes(197g), Flameforger Crucible(84g) and Marble Lightweaver(76g) (607g in total). I would like to use 3*Light Aura(209g) to swap them if you agree.
fUXUA3.png263ai.gif