Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | 6 Digit Prices
Ahoy! I started playing 4 years ago - got a bunch of dragons - then got busy, wondering if anyone could let me know the realistic price of the following:

- 6 Digit, 1st Gen, No Offspring
- 6 Digit Father with two 6 digit children, No Offspring
- 6 Digit, 1st Gen Wildclaw
- 6 Digit, 1st Gen Guardian
- 6 Digit Imps
- 6 Digit, No offspring
- 6 Digit, Still Unnamed

AH has gone up heeeeaps since I last looked - are they realistic prices, or just optimists?
Ahoy! I started playing 4 years ago - got a bunch of dragons - then got busy, wondering if anyone could let me know the realistic price of the following:

- 6 Digit, 1st Gen, No Offspring
- 6 Digit Father with two 6 digit children, No Offspring
- 6 Digit, 1st Gen Wildclaw
- 6 Digit, 1st Gen Guardian
- 6 Digit Imps
- 6 Digit, No offspring
- 6 Digit, Still Unnamed

AH has gone up heeeeaps since I last looked - are they realistic prices, or just optimists?
1071.png Sanded Pine Plank Enthusiast.
@SwagYolo

The unhelpful but ultimately true answer is "whatever a buyer is willing to pay."

Without cracking open someone's head and investigating their wallet it's not possible to figure out what a hypothetical buyer is going to pay until they buy.

AH prices give you an idea of what people are hoping to get and that's your competition for prices. For specifics (color, offspring, etc.) compare yours with what's available.

After that you can either set prices and advertise or start an auction and advertise.

Additional Resources:

Old Dragon Collectors

Selling Dragons
@SwagYolo

The unhelpful but ultimately true answer is "whatever a buyer is willing to pay."

Without cracking open someone's head and investigating their wallet it's not possible to figure out what a hypothetical buyer is going to pay until they buy.

AH prices give you an idea of what people are hoping to get and that's your competition for prices. For specifics (color, offspring, etc.) compare yours with what's available.

After that you can either set prices and advertise or start an auction and advertise.

Additional Resources:

Old Dragon Collectors

Selling Dragons
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?