Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spiral capsule
1 2
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=70&tertgene=18&winggene=5&wings=2&auth=db80f15a3d175f6d6e0f226edb2576612e761dd6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I bet this has been commented on before, but. I just don’t understand. Capsule somehow makes the whole m pose spiral see through where it shouldn’t be. Like, the back of the dragon should be making it so you don’t see the silhouette of the rest of the dragon, but it shows up anyway. How does this work. Why does this work [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=18&winggene=5&wings=2&auth=7f825d76aeb6420cfb76ef129594ca8fd9927488&dummyext=prev.png[/img] But it is not the same with f pose spirals? You cant see the silhouette through them at all? If it was the same in the neck area you should see their back, which is not the case? Baffled by the mysterious properties of capsule
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=70&tertgene=18&winggene=5&wings=2&auth=db80f15a3d175f6d6e0f226edb2576612e761dd6&dummyext=prev.png
I bet this has been commented on before, but. I just don’t understand. Capsule somehow makes the whole m pose spiral see through where it shouldn’t be. Like, the back of the dragon should be making it so you don’t see the silhouette of the rest of the dragon, but it shows up anyway. How does this work. Why does this work
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=18&winggene=5&wings=2&auth=7f825d76aeb6420cfb76ef129594ca8fd9927488&dummyext=prev.png
But it is not the same with f pose spirals? You cant see the silhouette through them at all? If it was the same in the neck area you should see their back, which is not the case? Baffled by the mysterious properties of capsule
pretend like something awesome and cool is here
Spirals + capsule = interdimensional portal. It's simple math, can't you see?
Spirals + capsule = interdimensional portal. It's simple math, can't you see?
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
That has bothered me all along. I love capsule for certain combinations. But, the male spiral is clearly flawed art style.
That has bothered me all along. I love capsule for certain combinations. But, the male spiral is clearly flawed art style.
BannerEggMoreEggsbb500.png
Pretty sure it's just another art error.
Pretty sure it's just another art error.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I've just realized something... on the belly of the capsule spiral F, capsule appears on both sides of the body. I know it's just the tail from the back but if you look at it a different way she looks very wide lmao
I've just realized something... on the belly of the capsule spiral F, capsule appears on both sides of the body. I know it's just the tail from the back but if you look at it a different way she looks very wide lmao
IMG_3849.png
I honestly quite like it even if it is inconsistent! It certainly never bothered me but, I see how it could be bothersome haha
I honestly quite like it even if it is inconsistent! It certainly never bothered me but, I see how it could be bothersome haha
Yeah, it's an art error. The way that the silhouette behind it doesn't line up either it's interesting too. You can't even make an argument for diffraction because the top and bottom are wonky in opposite directions.
Yeah, it's an art error. The way that the silhouette behind it doesn't line up either it's interesting too. You can't even make an argument for diffraction because the top and bottom are wonky in opposite directions.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Ever since Capsule's release I have been hoping they'd fix this, but at this point I don't think they ever will. :') I love Capsule, but this bothers me so much. :'D I still sometimes use it on M Spirals, but do my best to cover up the weird parts with apparel.
Ever since Capsule's release I have been hoping they'd fix this, but at this point I don't think they ever will. :') I love Capsule, but this bothers me so much. :'D I still sometimes use it on M Spirals, but do my best to cover up the weird parts with apparel.
For me the weirdness is the appeal. I love them just being randomly transparent in places they shouldn't be and most of my male Spirals have capsule for exactly this reason.
For me the weirdness is the appeal. I love them just being randomly transparent in places they shouldn't be and most of my male Spirals have capsule for exactly this reason.
I like male spirals exact for this. This is like half transparent glass.
As for 2 surfaces - I also do not see problem here.

First of all - their body should not beIN ideal circle cut at any place.
Second - dragons moving (most of them has capsule liguid even splashing!) Liguid surface should not being parallel ground always.
I like male spirals exact for this. This is like half transparent glass.
As for 2 surfaces - I also do not see problem here.

First of all - their body should not beIN ideal circle cut at any place.
Second - dragons moving (most of them has capsule liguid even splashing!) Liguid surface should not being parallel ground always.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
1 2