Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Any tips for starting a Hatchery?
I've been thinking about starting a hatchery of my own for a while now, but have no idea where to start. I don't have any breeding pairs, as I just breed whoever looks good together in my lair. What I do have, however, is my nests set up in a way that I get one hatch each day. I've started to keep them until adulthood in a separate tab so I have some time to deliberate on keeping them or not. This causes a lot of build up of lair space.
I'm no good with making things look good or how to do much of anything with forums, but sending out nest after nest for the same cheap prices only for most of them to wind up exalted is boring and frustrating.
All I've got so far is a few name ideas, a minimum price for paid dragons(5kt), and way too much time on my hands.
Any suggestions or tips? Or should I just abandon the idea entirely?
I've been thinking about starting a hatchery of my own for a while now, but have no idea where to start. I don't have any breeding pairs, as I just breed whoever looks good together in my lair. What I do have, however, is my nests set up in a way that I get one hatch each day. I've started to keep them until adulthood in a separate tab so I have some time to deliberate on keeping them or not. This causes a lot of build up of lair space.
I'm no good with making things look good or how to do much of anything with forums, but sending out nest after nest for the same cheap prices only for most of them to wind up exalted is boring and frustrating.
All I've got so far is a few name ideas, a minimum price for paid dragons(5kt), and way too much time on my hands.
Any suggestions or tips? Or should I just abandon the idea entirely?
@ChaoticEntropy

[Guide]So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2
@ChaoticEntropy

[Guide]So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters