Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | archaeology not working QQ
I get this error message whenever I try to do something: Uncover all completed spots before starting a new work order.

But I have, really! I got one of the familiars (2nd time!), and then neither tool would work for me.

Ideas?
I get this error message whenever I try to do something: Uncover all completed spots before starting a new work order.

But I have, really! I got one of the familiars (2nd time!), and then neither tool would work for me.

Ideas?
@lionsofmercy
Check all your plots carefully and uncover any remaining tiles. You can't start on more until everything has been claimed, and people commonly miss that they still have completed plots.
@lionsofmercy
Check all your plots carefully and uncover any remaining tiles. You can't start on more until everything has been claimed, and people commonly miss that they still have completed plots.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
OK, I figured it out: I wasn't "seeing" my research notes. I reloaded (which I should have done anyway--sorry, brain not doing well this afternoon) and then there they were. I cleared them and all is good. Never mind! (I'm just leaving this up bc I figure it won't be just me ;0)
OK, I figured it out: I wasn't "seeing" my research notes. I reloaded (which I should have done anyway--sorry, brain not doing well this afternoon) and then there they were. I cleared them and all is good. Never mind! (I'm just leaving this up bc I figure it won't be just me ;0)