Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fortune Scrolls Idea
Okay I know these are meant to be an April Fools only thing but it looks like staff went above and beyond with these fortune scrolls.

So could there be a way for them to stick around longer? Like as a scene item or some such we attach to our dragons?

They are really fun and my friends are having a great time passing screenshots of them around.
Okay I know these are meant to be an April Fools only thing but it looks like staff went above and beyond with these fortune scrolls.

So could there be a way for them to stick around longer? Like as a scene item or some such we attach to our dragons?

They are really fun and my friends are having a great time passing screenshots of them around.
Right now, we don't know what the april fool item is going to be, but sadly as much as I wouldn't mind this sticking around, past history says no.

People wanted the HD dragons to stick around, the ability to have the familiars show up in the dragon slots etc... and none of them have stuck around either...
Right now, we don't know what the april fool item is going to be, but sadly as much as I wouldn't mind this sticking around, past history says no.

People wanted the HD dragons to stick around, the ability to have the familiars show up in the dragon slots etc... and none of them have stuck around either...

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Maybe they could retire the old 'parchment scrap' items that hinted at the addition of the beastclans' addition to the dominance board (that's ooooold history now lol) and instead have the various scroll texts as items that can drop from chests and wherever else the old scraps came from? Might be more fun to find and collect those instead than bits of a cipher from an update that was many years ago :P
Maybe they could retire the old 'parchment scrap' items that hinted at the addition of the beastclans' addition to the dominance board (that's ooooold history now lol) and instead have the various scroll texts as items that can drop from chests and wherever else the old scraps came from? Might be more fun to find and collect those instead than bits of a cipher from an update that was many years ago :P
UJXttDL.png
It'd be fun if there was a stall at the Trading Post that would give you the scrolls as fortunes. You don't pay, they don't do anything, just a cute little dragon and a button to click to get a scroll. ^_^
It'd be fun if there was a stall at the Trading Post that would give you the scrolls as fortunes. You don't pay, they don't do anything, just a cute little dragon and a button to click to get a scroll. ^_^
It'd be cute if we could keep them but add our own text, so of a mini-description with a bit more flair
It'd be cute if we could keep them but add our own text, so of a mini-description with a bit more flair
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I'd really like it if there was an option to have these stick around!
I'd really like it if there was an option to have these stick around!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote name="elfin" date="2022-04-01 09:39:22" ] It'd be fun if there was a stall at the Trading Post that would give you the scrolls as fortunes. You don't pay, they don't do anything, just a cute little dragon and a button to click to get a scroll. ^_^ [/quote] Like a scroll a day? Honestly I would love it if we could have the open/close thing at will work in dragon bios as it is cool.
elfin wrote on 2022-04-01 09:39:22:
Like a scroll a day? Honestly I would love it if we could have the open/close thing at will work in dragon bios as it is cool.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
[quote name="elfin" date="2022-04-01 09:39:22" ] It'd be fun if there was a stall at the Trading Post that would give you the scrolls as fortunes. You don't pay, they don't do anything, just a cute little dragon and a button to click to get a scroll. ^_^ [/quote] I think this would be best and a nice, fun feature.
elfin wrote on 2022-04-01 09:39:22:
I think this would be best and a nice, fun feature.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?