Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friendly reminder
1 2
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/443910894880030734/959159046907248700/unknown.png[/img]
unknown.png
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
(Yes, there will be a toggle) is a way to save Flight Rising Discussion front page.
(Yes, there will be a toggle) is a way to save Flight Rising Discussion front page.
The fact that’s there’s a toggle means the update is heavily visual so now I’m intrigued.
The fact that’s there’s a toggle means the update is heavily visual so now I’m intrigued.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
ooh i wonder what'll happen!
ooh i wonder what'll happen!
oh geez... well, at least they learned from last time.
oh geez... well, at least they learned from last time.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[quote name="Oggdo" date="2022-03-31 12:23:52" ] The fact that’s there’s a toggle means the update is heavily visual so now I’m intrigued. [/quote] exciting! hopefully we still get some sort of exclusive item!!
Oggdo wrote on 2022-03-31 12:23:52:
exciting! hopefully we still get some sort of exclusive item!!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
I'm glad they didn't make the same mistake as last year, it was weird being the only year without one.
I'm glad they didn't make the same mistake as last year, it was weird being the only year without one.
New to FR April fools stuff (experienced one but have bad memory) what's the toggle for?
New to FR April fools stuff (experienced one but have bad memory) what's the toggle for?
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
[quote name="@BlurryReality" date="2022-03-31 15:04:06" ] New to FR April fools stuff (experienced one but have bad memory) what's the toggle for? [/quote] Folks who don't like the prank and want to turn it off quick instead of waiting til the day is over
@BlurryReality wrote on 2022-03-31 15:04:06:

Folks who don't like the prank and want to turn it off quick instead of waiting til the day is over
Ohhh gotcha
Ohhh gotcha
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
1 2