Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friendly reminder
1 2
[quote name="BlurryReality" date="2022-03-31 15:04:06" ] New to FR April fools stuff (experienced one but have bad memory) what's the toggle for? [/quote] last year was the rotating dragons prank, which caused some people with various visual processing disorders nausea, headaches, eye pain, etc. every other prank every other year had the option to disable the prank, however, which made last year a weird one.
BlurryReality wrote on 2022-03-31 15:04:06:
New to FR April fools stuff (experienced one but have bad memory) what's the toggle for?
last year was the rotating dragons prank, which caused some people with various visual processing disorders nausea, headaches, eye pain, etc. every other prank every other year had the option to disable the prank, however, which made last year a weird one.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[quote name="Oggdo" date="2022-03-31 12:23:52" ] The fact that’s there’s a toggle means the update is heavily visual so now I’m intrigued. [/quote] Same here
Oggdo wrote on 2022-03-31 12:23:52:
The fact that’s there’s a toggle means the update is heavily visual so now I’m intrigued.
Same here
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="LilLegendary" date="2022-03-31 15:13:42" ] [quote name="BlurryReality" date="2022-03-31 15:04:06" ] New to FR April fools stuff (experienced one but have bad memory) what's the toggle for? [/quote] last year was the rotating dragons prank, which caused some people with various visual processing disorders nausea, headaches, eye pain, etc. every other prank every other year had the option to disable the prank, however, which made last year a weird one. [/quote] Now I remember - I just though the dergs were back from a party. It is good there is a way to disable it however.
LilLegendary wrote on 2022-03-31 15:13:42:
BlurryReality wrote on 2022-03-31 15:04:06:
New to FR April fools stuff (experienced one but have bad memory) what's the toggle for?
last year was the rotating dragons prank, which caused some people with various visual processing disorders nausea, headaches, eye pain, etc. every other prank every other year had the option to disable the prank, however, which made last year a weird one.

Now I remember - I just though the dergs were back from a party. It is good there is a way to disable it however.

1 2