Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Victory Screen Hotkeys
1 2
Heya!

Don't know if it has been posted here already, or if i'm missing some hotkey, but looks like the victory screen doesn't have hotkeys.

It would be real handy to not have to go back to mouse to click on the buttons when the hotkeys in fight work so well

One handed gaming would help with ergonomy and effeciency <3

Thanks!
Heya!

Don't know if it has been posted here already, or if i'm missing some hotkey, but looks like the victory screen doesn't have hotkeys.

It would be real handy to not have to go back to mouse to click on the buttons when the hotkeys in fight work so well

One handed gaming would help with ergonomy and effeciency <3

Thanks!
I draw n stuff! Can do commissions for FR currency
k9tvQra.png
Support. I haven't found out if there are any hotkeys for the victory screen in existence. I've resorted to just leaving my cursor in a very specific spot to easily click the Fight On! button, but it'd be nice to not have to click anything at all (well, other than those annoying captchas, I suppose).
Support. I haven't found out if there are any hotkeys for the victory screen in existence. I've resorted to just leaving my cursor in a very specific spot to easily click the Fight On! button, but it'd be nice to not have to click anything at all (well, other than those annoying captchas, I suppose).
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Yes please! Support!
Yes please! Support!
Yeah I've found it odd since the hotkeys were implemented it didn't have any...

At most I can get the bot checkers still needing to be mouse, but not this. Just feels awkward. ; A;'
Yeah I've found it odd since the hotkeys were implemented it didn't have any...

At most I can get the bot checkers still needing to be mouse, but not this. Just feels awkward. ; A;'
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

i would like to jsut press spacebar to move on instead of needing both hands. for the egonomononomonoy
i would like to jsut press spacebar to move on instead of needing both hands. for the egonomononomonoy
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Yeah, I tend to reflexively go for spacebar and then realise it doesn't work like that, and cry a little.
It would be a blessing, i could just eat my dinner and grind so nicely
Yeah, I tend to reflexively go for spacebar and then realise it doesn't work like that, and cry a little.
It would be a blessing, i could just eat my dinner and grind so nicely
I draw n stuff! Can do commissions for FR currency
k9tvQra.png
Support! Hot keys for the victory screen would be awesome.
Support! Hot keys for the victory screen would be awesome.
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
Support! Having it be either the space or enter key would be great
Support! Having it be either the space or enter key would be great
Support. This bothers me so much. Every time my hand is just resting peacefully but I have to move it to go on to the next battle (and therefore ruin my trance) I cry inside.
Support. This bothers me so much. Every time my hand is just resting peacefully but I have to move it to go on to the next battle (and therefore ruin my trance) I cry inside.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
this is a great quality of life thing that i'd love to see implemented, support!
this is a great quality of life thing that i'd love to see implemented, support!
gTTW2gA.png
ePOliyb.png
kAof1pc.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
mlHpBMC.png
wyatt01.pngwrightharvey_harvey.pngwrightharvey_wright.pngkigahen_jasper.png
1 2