Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hermitcraft Season 9 anyone?
1 2
Anybody else super hyped for the new season of HC? I've been waiting for so long and it's amazing for them to be back!
Anybody else super hyped for the new season of HC? I've been waiting for so long and it's amazing for them to be back!
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
I am very excited to see what all the hermits will do!
I am very excited to see what all the hermits will do!
Illustration4.png
Yeah, I was looking forward to the start of the new season!

Had a great day watching the flood of videos when it did kick off. XD
Yeah, I was looking forward to the start of the new season!

Had a great day watching the flood of videos when it did kick off. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
It honestly feels surreal seeing Mumbo go from peace, love and plants to murdering scar 40 seconds into his episode lol
It honestly feels surreal seeing Mumbo go from peace, love and plants to murdering scar 40 seconds into his episode lol
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
scar dies like so many times every season it's basically tradition at this point for him to die like 5 times on day 1

also more rendog lore lets goooo
scar dies like so many times every season it's basically tradition at this point for him to die like 5 times on day 1

also more rendog lore lets goooo
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I find it super hilarious that both mumbo and grian made the "nice boulder" joke in their videos. Can't wait to see just how chaotic this season is going to be
I find it super hilarious that both mumbo and grian made the "nice boulder" joke in their videos. Can't wait to see just how chaotic this season is going to be
Misfit Hatchery, find a weird little dragon for your clan! Closed for reworking
Ayyy, a fellow HC fan!

I was absolutely hyped! However, I haven't got around to watching any of the episodes yet...
Ayyy, a fellow HC fan!

I was absolutely hyped! However, I haven't got around to watching any of the episodes yet...
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
i love how the first thing scar did was walk off of a cliff into a cave, dying multiple times.

i also love the start of new HC seasons cuz you get to see what these insane people think a 'starter base' is. xisuma had to travel to a desert and the nether for his base. tango had to mine for amethyst geodes.

like ten minutes into the VERY FIRST DAY impulse, gem, and cleo raided a woodland mansion

i think doc built up like multiple afk farms

the hermits are so funny sometimes
i love how the first thing scar did was walk off of a cliff into a cave, dying multiple times.

i also love the start of new HC seasons cuz you get to see what these insane people think a 'starter base' is. xisuma had to travel to a desert and the nether for his base. tango had to mine for amethyst geodes.

like ten minutes into the VERY FIRST DAY impulse, gem, and cleo raided a woodland mansion

i think doc built up like multiple afk farms

the hermits are so funny sometimes
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
scars 'starter' base is crazy, sometimes I get jealous of how good those guys are at building
scars 'starter' base is crazy, sometimes I get jealous of how good those guys are at building
z270XGh.gifOzbBFlF.gifFeO8uFB.gifQ6M4RDV.gif
Ayyy fellow Hermitcraft fans!

And it's absolutely amazing to see all of them do their early game stuff, including Grian growing an entire forest around Mumbo's starter.
Ayyy fellow Hermitcraft fans!

And it's absolutely amazing to see all of them do their early game stuff, including Grian growing an entire forest around Mumbo's starter.
KwxLkEj.png klcxdUI.png qhK4FYS.png
mWCEbQu.pngJvUa9ma.png YMPbu9R.png
1 2