Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unable to sell babies?
I'm trying to list some new hatchlings but each time I try it says an error has occured... this has never happened to me in the past and just as I was trying to get back into this game it seems it wants me to leave again cause I'm not wasting time trying to sell hatchlings that I can't even sell to begin with
I'm trying to list some new hatchlings but each time I try it says an error has occured... this has never happened to me in the past and just as I was trying to get back into this game it seems it wants me to leave again cause I'm not wasting time trying to sell hatchlings that I can't even sell to begin with
@SassyAzura

Are you trying to list them for gems? If so you'll need to also select the radial button next to the gem beside the price you entered. If you leave the default radial button by treasure marked the site gets confused and gives you an error.
@SassyAzura

Are you trying to list them for gems? If so you'll need to also select the radial button next to the gem beside the price you entered. If you leave the default radial button by treasure marked the site gets confused and gives you an error.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I'm doing gold, I've never had this issue before and I'm seriously confused and a little annoyed
I'm doing gold, I've never had this issue before and I'm seriously confused and a little annoyed
@SassyAzura In that case it's likely an issue with your browser/extensions/add-ons. Please try: Whitelisting www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com with your antivrirus. Logging in from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/]this page[/url] from an incognito/private browsing window with extensions/add-ons turned off. If this fixes it then you'll need to track down which one/s are causing the issue. [url=https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-cache-2617980]Manually cleared your cache[/url]? Logged in from an incognito/private browsing window with your add-ons and extensions turned off? If FR suddenly works then it's one of those interfering. Either turn it off, check to see if a more recent update works or delete it. If none of the above help please post the following information: [br] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [br][list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [br][list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [br] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list]
@SassyAzura

In that case it's likely an issue with your browser/extensions/add-ons.

Please try:

Whitelisting www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com with your antivrirus.

Logging in from this page from an incognito/private browsing window with extensions/add-ons turned off. If this fixes it then you'll need to track down which one/s are causing the issue.

Manually cleared your cache?

Logged in from an incognito/private browsing window with your add-ons and extensions turned off? If FR suddenly works then it's one of those interfering. Either turn it off, check to see if a more recent update works or delete it.

If none of the above help please post the following information:

Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used

• Browser(s) Version

• Device(s) Used

• Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.

• Device Operating System

• Operating System Version

• Internet Connection Type

• Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work

• Antivirus Installed

• Antivirus Version

• Describe the bug in detail:

• Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.

• Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Woah. Uhh. So I just looked at your babies to see if you resolved the problem, and while they are cute, they aren't worth 1200 gems my dude. That might be the problem.
Woah. Uhh. So I just looked at your babies to see if you resolved the problem, and while they are cute, they aren't worth 1200 gems my dude. That might be the problem.
UWU whats this button do?

*Click*