Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Arlo´s Pickaxes & Magnifying glass
1 2
Im a causal player. Im only able to acces the site around 30 mins every day due to my RL resonsibilities.

I only get to dig once a day, using one pickaxe or magifying glass due to my limited time on the site

Due to that I suggest that

1) we be able to use all my Arlo Pickaxes & Magnifying glass at once, just add the extra time so i can use the resources

OR

2) Let me sell/gift the ressources.

Tha´ts all. Thank you for reading.
Im a causal player. Im only able to acces the site around 30 mins every day due to my RL resonsibilities.

I only get to dig once a day, using one pickaxe or magifying glass due to my limited time on the site

Due to that I suggest that

1) we be able to use all my Arlo Pickaxes & Magnifying glass at once, just add the extra time so i can use the resources

OR

2) Let me sell/gift the ressources.

Tha´ts all. Thank you for reading.
Noone?
I can imagine I be one of them who max out fast due to only digging once a day..
Noone?
I can imagine I be one of them who max out fast due to only digging once a day..
I can get behind allowing the pickaxes to be sold, though I don't know how useful it would be for 95% of players, as pickaxes are likely to still be more valuable. However, Arlo, similarly to Baldwin, is meant to bring you back frequently so that the website gets good ad revenue, so being able to stack pickaxes/magnifying glasses would make that point moot.
I can get behind allowing the pickaxes to be sold, though I don't know how useful it would be for 95% of players, as pickaxes are likely to still be more valuable. However, Arlo, similarly to Baldwin, is meant to bring you back frequently so that the website gets good ad revenue, so being able to stack pickaxes/magnifying glasses would make that point moot.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Yeah, I am in the same general boat, of only being able to get on at certain times.

It would be nice to not have these resources just stack up because I can't get on every 10/15 minutes throughout the day, I'd like to be able to use them all or sell them, one way or another.

Baldwin's works because it's not specific resources, but Arlo's is specific, and it's starting to get a little bottomless, which stresses me out, but I want to gather for the notes.

And on that same note, I mean, the research notes can be traded for picks/magnifying glasses, and when sent out, they come with an immediate benefit to people they're sent to. Here's a third idea: why not give the option to trade those resources for notes? It can be a large ratio, like 10 of an item for one note, but that easily stacks up for someone who can't consistently feed the orders, and I think it sounds fair.
Yeah, I am in the same general boat, of only being able to get on at certain times.

It would be nice to not have these resources just stack up because I can't get on every 10/15 minutes throughout the day, I'd like to be able to use them all or sell them, one way or another.

Baldwin's works because it's not specific resources, but Arlo's is specific, and it's starting to get a little bottomless, which stresses me out, but I want to gather for the notes.

And on that same note, I mean, the research notes can be traded for picks/magnifying glasses, and when sent out, they come with an immediate benefit to people they're sent to. Here's a third idea: why not give the option to trade those resources for notes? It can be a large ratio, like 10 of an item for one note, but that easily stacks up for someone who can't consistently feed the orders, and I think it sounds fair.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
I like both ops ideas and your idea Bird. Lets ppl who only log in once a day have some use of their ressourcers !!
I like both ops ideas and your idea Bird. Lets ppl who only log in once a day have some use of their ressourcers !!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Yes, please!
Just coming back here. I'm at 30+ picks, and like 28 magnifying glasses— the only thing I empty are the notes.

AND, I've gotten only 2 notes (but 5-7 picks and magnifyers) for multiple days in a row, which hurts and is a little stressful, seeing that number hopelessly climb. I have a bunch of friends I'd like to be able to help, but I cannot repay the average of 5 notes I'm sent a day to me with only 2 to send out. It'd take hours for me to feed the items I have now into orders, but trading 10 of each for notes? That's almost 6 notes I can instantly send out to reciprocate the help I'm given. I could use those items then, and I would like that.

Let Arlo's be more cooperative, and, with the right playstyle, require less time sitting around. And based on this suggestion, my experience, and what many others are voicing, these caps and numbers are too variable to be compatible with any playstyle, the way they work at the moment. A solution, one way or another, needs to come about.
Yes, please!
Just coming back here. I'm at 30+ picks, and like 28 magnifying glasses— the only thing I empty are the notes.

AND, I've gotten only 2 notes (but 5-7 picks and magnifyers) for multiple days in a row, which hurts and is a little stressful, seeing that number hopelessly climb. I have a bunch of friends I'd like to be able to help, but I cannot repay the average of 5 notes I'm sent a day to me with only 2 to send out. It'd take hours for me to feed the items I have now into orders, but trading 10 of each for notes? That's almost 6 notes I can instantly send out to reciprocate the help I'm given. I could use those items then, and I would like that.

Let Arlo's be more cooperative, and, with the right playstyle, require less time sitting around. And based on this suggestion, my experience, and what many others are voicing, these caps and numbers are too variable to be compatible with any playstyle, the way they work at the moment. A solution, one way or another, needs to come about.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
Sorry but I can only support the sale, not allowing all to be used at once.

Casual players that only log in for a short period of time once a day should not expect the same gameplay experience as people that spend hours a day on the site.
Sorry but I can only support the sale, not allowing all to be used at once.

Casual players that only log in for a short period of time once a day should not expect the same gameplay experience as people that spend hours a day on the site.
ZQGfAQY.png
I disagree with the above
Ppl who due to responsibilities, sickness or other can't play should be able to get stuff from AAA.
Nothing when you sign up for this game does it say "require x amount of time day"
AAA is different than other features so letting ppl convert their ressourcers to notes, sell them, gift them to others, or allow use of mulitiple items w6th added extra time is only fair!
I disagree with the above
Ppl who due to responsibilities, sickness or other can't play should be able to get stuff from AAA.
Nothing when you sign up for this game does it say "require x amount of time day"
AAA is different than other features so letting ppl convert their ressourcers to notes, sell them, gift them to others, or allow use of mulitiple items w6th added extra time is only fair!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Dabble

I mean, they still can get stuff from AAA though. Just unfortunately at a much slower rate.

They aren't barred from it despite it being unfortunate.

I'd prefer we had some much needed QoL changes but I don't see this kind of thing happening since it drives user engagement.
@Dabble

I mean, they still can get stuff from AAA though. Just unfortunately at a much slower rate.

They aren't barred from it despite it being unfortunate.

I'd prefer we had some much needed QoL changes but I don't see this kind of thing happening since it drives user engagement.
@komor3bi if ppl only use q ressource a day it will eventually become a problem due to the magnitude of the ressourses. Letting them gift their ressourses without giving experience is fair.
You can sell/buy Baldwin ressourses And 9 cant see why this should be different
@komor3bi if ppl only use q ressource a day it will eventually become a problem due to the magnitude of the ressourses. Letting them gift their ressourses without giving experience is fair.
You can sell/buy Baldwin ressourses And 9 cant see why this should be different
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

1 2