Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most sought-after swipp items?
1 2
what do you guys think are the most sought after swipp's swap stand items? i wanna make a list of stuff to get from swipp to sell, but i dont know whats worth the effort. i dont wanna put in all the time to get something from the stand only to realize no one wants to buy it T_T
what do you guys think are the most sought after swipp's swap stand items? i wanna make a list of stuff to get from swipp to sell, but i dont know whats worth the effort. i dont wanna put in all the time to get something from the stand only to realize no one wants to buy it T_T
john / 18 / any pronouns
kinda new here and still learning the ropes and stuff, sorry! please be patient with me :)
Pink mums, giant darners and dragonflies are definitely up there!
Pink mums, giant darners and dragonflies are definitely up there!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Sakura flowerfalls are always a good bet.
Sakura flowerfalls are always a good bet.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I've been gather mums for getting blossom genes since that gene came out and they always get grabbed for a pretty penny. Mind you, it takes a long time to gather that many mums, but anything that is quick to acquire isn't going to sell for much.
I've been gather mums for getting blossom genes since that gene came out and they always get grabbed for a pretty penny. Mind you, it takes a long time to gather that many mums, but anything that is quick to acquire isn't going to sell for much.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
I forage in Arcane a lot to get pink mums which sell for 50G easily, dusk jadevine which sell for about 5-6G, spearmint, cinnamon (those are baldwin items, but still) Fogflower and juneflower for den.
I forage in Arcane a lot to get pink mums which sell for 50G easily, dusk jadevine which sell for about 5-6G, spearmint, cinnamon (those are baldwin items, but still) Fogflower and juneflower for den.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Off the top of my head the Autumnal Wreath and Maned Cobra are going for a good amount. The Maned Cobra components aren't super hard to gather if you're already going for meat.
Off the top of my head the Autumnal Wreath and Maned Cobra are going for a good amount. The Maned Cobra components aren't super hard to gather if you're already going for meat.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
oh i want to clarify-since i seemed to have failed to said it properly in the first post (my bad) i mean items you can get from swipps swap stand, not items you need in order to trade with swipps swap stand, ehehe
oh i want to clarify-since i seemed to have failed to said it properly in the first post (my bad) i mean items you can get from swipps swap stand, not items you need in order to trade with swipps swap stand, ehehe
john / 18 / any pronouns
kinda new here and still learning the ropes and stuff, sorry! please be patient with me :)
There’s more obvious popularity stuff like Gilded Decorative Chests but the gold required for it tends to be just as if not more expensive than the 30g you could sell it for. But I think the Sylvan stuff goes for a lot. You could always check out some Swipp Pinglists and see what people have asked to be pinged for because it’s bound to be popular. Otherwise your bet is probably familiars and items required for unlocking HibDen slots
There’s more obvious popularity stuff like Gilded Decorative Chests but the gold required for it tends to be just as if not more expensive than the 30g you could sell it for. But I think the Sylvan stuff goes for a lot. You could always check out some Swipp Pinglists and see what people have asked to be pinged for because it’s bound to be popular. Otherwise your bet is probably familiars and items required for unlocking HibDen slots
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Longwing Epitite, Blossom (Gaoler), Branches (Veilspun), and Firefly (Modern and Veilspun) genes, Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra, Quezteel, Barking Jester, Black-winged Hummingbird, Moonbeam Aqueduct scene, Autumnal Wreath, Crimson Silks.
Longwing Epitite, Blossom (Gaoler), Branches (Veilspun), and Firefly (Modern and Veilspun) genes, Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra, Quezteel, Barking Jester, Black-winged Hummingbird, Moonbeam Aqueduct scene, Autumnal Wreath, Crimson Silks.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
[quote name="@Dogfriend" date="2021-12-15 20:16:44" ] oh i want to clarify-since i seemed to have failed to said it properly in the first post (my bad) i mean items you can get from swipps swap stand, not items you need in order to trade with swipps swap stand, ehehe [/quote] sometimes the materials needed for swipp trades will be more profitable to sell than the swipp item itself! it's a good idea to check out the auction house prices for the materials before you make a swipp trade. ^^
@Dogfriend wrote on 2021-12-15 20:16:44:

sometimes the materials needed for swipp trades will be more profitable to sell than the swipp item itself! it's a good idea to check out the auction house prices for the materials before you make a swipp trade. ^^
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2