Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Luminous Halo for 10% off AC!
I have received a Luminous Halo from Joxar for the third festivle in a row, who wants one for 855g also known as 10% off!

Im also willing to trade for any other assorted goddies!
I have received a Luminous Halo from Joxar for the third festivle in a row, who wants one for 855g also known as 10% off!

Im also willing to trade for any other assorted goddies!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Gjf5omr.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
AYz7995.png
YMPbu9R.png

Hi, I'm Tan! I collect G1s and Oldies!
@tan4 ill take it! i will send a cr
@tan4 ill take it! i will send a cr
@Tan4
wow! How lucky! If you have any more ill take it!
@Tan4
wow! How lucky! If you have any more ill take it!
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
If you have any left I will take one :D
If you have any left I will take one :D
Lichtdrache.gif
@Tan4

Awh, luckyy! If you happen to get another and feel like it, please lemme steal it save it for me, I think I got a pretty reasonable offer! :3
@Tan4

Awh, luckyy! If you happen to get another and feel like it, please lemme steal it save it for me, I think I got a pretty reasonable offer! :3
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
@CrystallizedMoon

What's ya offer my man?
@CrystallizedMoon

What's ya offer my man?
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Gjf5omr.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
AYz7995.png
YMPbu9R.png

Hi, I'm Tan! I collect G1s and Oldies!
@Tan4 [item=Will o' the Ember] :3 Its average price is around the price of the halo, although I do wish someone who actually wishes to use it takes it ;w; ------ And a second offer, the same amount you'd be willing to sell the halo at, though I would need some time to gather the funds. (Note- I just got one! Thank you though :3)
@Tan4

Will o' the Ember :3

Its average price is around the price of the halo, although I do wish someone who actually wishes to use it takes it ;w;

And a second offer, the same amount you'd be willing to sell the halo at, though I would need some time to gather the funds.

(Note- I just got one! Thank you though :3)
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit