Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Birthday Gifts!
1 2 3
I think it can be really cool and cute if a player would get a small gift from the site like a party hat apparel or a gem on their birthday, it can add a little flavor and I think a lot of people can appreciate it!
I think it can be really cool and cute if a player would get a small gift from the site like a party hat apparel or a gem on their birthday, it can add a little flavor and I think a lot of people can appreciate it!
support, i think this would be very nice. the site knows our birthdays anyway, haha
support, i think this would be very nice. the site knows our birthdays anyway, haha
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
i would find if cool if there was a coupon for half off either a treasure breed change scroll or gem scroll breed change scroll or familiars based on your favorite deities for your birthday
i would find if cool if there was a coupon for half off either a treasure breed change scroll or gem scroll breed change scroll or familiars based on your favorite deities for your birthday
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
Support for a small acknowledgement like a piece of apparel or something, no support for discounts or anything more significant than a small apparel piece.
Support for a small acknowledgement like a piece of apparel or something, no support for discounts or anything more significant than a small apparel piece.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@tserin it's a random idea i thought up sorry
@tserin it's a random idea i thought up sorry
To be honest, I would far prefer for FR to *not* acknowledge birthdays. I wouldn't be upset if they did, but to me, I just prefer the sites that don't acknowledge them, because it means I can easily ignore them if I want.

I also feel that, unless FR changes this, this could easily be abused, because you can change your birthday at any time (as far as I know)

I also feel that it doesn't really go with the whole idea that 'we' as players, don't exist, but that is just a personal opinion.

To be honest, I would far prefer for FR to *not* acknowledge birthdays. I wouldn't be upset if they did, but to me, I just prefer the sites that don't acknowledge them, because it means I can easily ignore them if I want.

I also feel that, unless FR changes this, this could easily be abused, because you can change your birthday at any time (as far as I know)

I also feel that it doesn't really go with the whole idea that 'we' as players, don't exist, but that is just a personal opinion.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
How would it work with players being able to change their birth date at any time?
How would it work with players being able to change their birth date at any time?
i didn't know that players could change their birthday? what's the point of that being a feature?
i didn't know that players could change their birthday? what's the point of that being a feature?
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
[quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2021-09-10 18:20:05" ] i didn't know that players could change their birthday? what's the point of that being a feature? [/quote] I guess, like, if you set it wrong on accident or just didn't care when you made your account, so the option's there? This could be avoided by having a 365 day cooldown on the discount. Overall, support for the fun apparel but timid support on the discount. It shouldn't be a big discount.
Kuroikumo wrote on 2021-09-10 18:20:05:
I guess, like, if you set it wrong on accident or just didn't care when you made your account, so the option's there? This could be avoided by having a 365 day cooldown on the discount.

Overall, support for the fun apparel but timid support on the discount. It shouldn't be a big discount.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@Niceless maybe 15 or 20 percent discount
@Niceless maybe 15 or 20 percent discount
1 2 3