Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings!
Hello there dragon friends! My name is HuesShades but you can call me Hue if you like~ I saw a friend of mine on this website a few days ago and knew I needed to join! If I only knew of it sooner. Still it’s nice to know a place like this is still going strong for 8 years!

Please feel free to chat and give advice for a hatchling like myself. I need to learn to earn treasure so I can get more dragons and make the ones I have extra fancy
Hello there dragon friends! My name is HuesShades but you can call me Hue if you like~ I saw a friend of mine on this website a few days ago and knew I needed to join! If I only knew of it sooner. Still it’s nice to know a place like this is still going strong for 8 years!

Please feel free to chat and give advice for a hatchling like myself. I need to learn to earn treasure so I can get more dragons and make the ones I have extra fancy

hello hue, welcome!! my name is uru, or alex (whichever you prefer). flight rising is a really awesome diverse game with lots of different ways to make money! my favorite way is to play the Fairgrounds Majong game until i'm making the daily 75k quota you can earn, since it's easy and intuitive to play. you can find out the best game-to-money-ratio on this thread, where it gives you some data and cool math stuff to read about! but it's all about what you have time for and what you're willing to put in.

I would say that your best bet right now for starting off is trying out which breed of dragon you like most! starting on breeding projects, or even just making pretty dragons for forum games can really hone in on what you want to do here, and what your aesthetic is!

If you need anything, feel free to ask!! i have lots of extra stuff that I can send over - including dragons if you feel like you like one of 'em! feel free to @/ping me or private message me if you feel like you need a newbie basket (food, clothing items, etc) or a dragon or two!! <3

again, welcome to FR hue!!

hello hue, welcome!! my name is uru, or alex (whichever you prefer). flight rising is a really awesome diverse game with lots of different ways to make money! my favorite way is to play the Fairgrounds Majong game until i'm making the daily 75k quota you can earn, since it's easy and intuitive to play. you can find out the best game-to-money-ratio on this thread, where it gives you some data and cool math stuff to read about! but it's all about what you have time for and what you're willing to put in.

I would say that your best bet right now for starting off is trying out which breed of dragon you like most! starting on breeding projects, or even just making pretty dragons for forum games can really hone in on what you want to do here, and what your aesthetic is!

If you need anything, feel free to ask!! i have lots of extra stuff that I can send over - including dragons if you feel like you like one of 'em! feel free to @/ping me or private message me if you feel like you need a newbie basket (food, clothing items, etc) or a dragon or two!! <3

again, welcome to FR hue!!

A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
Welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you have a good time here!!
Welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you have a good time here!!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
Welcome! As is tradition with all new players I see, I will send you some neat dragons to help you get started!
Welcome! As is tradition with all new players I see, I will send you some neat dragons to help you get started!
TiSXpPl.png
@HuesShades

Hello and welcome

the name is FiikVul and i'd like to welcome you to these lands

Around here there is a place for everyone and if there is something that makes you feel like coming back and back again, then this is the place for you without a doubt

art, stories, just the beautiful dragons; there is something for everyone.

Hope you have a wonderful time.
@HuesShades

Hello and welcome

the name is FiikVul and i'd like to welcome you to these lands

Around here there is a place for everyone and if there is something that makes you feel like coming back and back again, then this is the place for you without a doubt

art, stories, just the beautiful dragons; there is something for everyone.

Hope you have a wonderful time.
h0y2aUV.png FiikVul; Emissary of the Empress, Voice of the Traitor M6986NZ.png