Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Loading issues
For about a week now my flight rising won't load things properly. It either doesn't load anything at all or half of the page. I don't have this issue on any other website. I've logged out and back in and cleared website cookies and data and still have the issue, HELP!! I play this game frequently but this is making it unplayable after a while because the issue gets worse the longer I play :(
For about a week now my flight rising won't load things properly. It either doesn't load anything at all or half of the page. I don't have this issue on any other website. I've logged out and back in and cleared website cookies and data and still have the issue, HELP!! I play this game frequently but this is making it unplayable after a while because the issue gets worse the longer I play :(
@XxOrphananoxX there is a thread about this:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3007242
@XxOrphananoxX there is a thread about this:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3007242
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Locking this thread as a duplicate, since the larger report thread has been linked above. :) Please post your report there and include the following information that the staff has requested: [br] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-05-18 08:53:18" ] Hello everyone, thank you for your reports! We're looking into this and we need the following information from you: [list][*]Connection type: Wifi, wired, mobile data, etc [*]Network: School, work, home, VPN [*]Anti-virus/malware software used [*]Device type [*]Browser [*]Operating system[/list] Obligatory question, because this one has gotten me a few times [emoji=banescale scared size=1]: Everything is up to date? If not, please try updating your device/browser/OS and try again. [/quote] Thank you!
Locking this thread as a duplicate, since the larger report thread has been linked above. :) Please post your report there and include the following information that the staff has requested:

Aequorin wrote on 2021-05-18 08:53:18:
Hello everyone, thank you for your reports! We're looking into this and we need the following information from you:
  • Connection type: Wifi, wired, mobile data, etc
  • Network: School, work, home, VPN
  • Anti-virus/malware software used
  • Device type
  • Browser
  • Operating system

Obligatory question, because this one has gotten me a few times :

Everything is up to date? If not, please try updating your device/browser/OS and try again.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png