Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124
I've been noticing pretty annoying delays recently. By this, I mean i would drag my cursor over to a dragon, click on it, but then it would take me to a dragon's page I had hovered over only a few seconds ago. This problem started out as pretty annoying, but quickly escalated into a time-wasting issue. It was messing with my computer and honestly, was beginning to drive me insane.

Now, I'm not here to complain and to mope about lag times, but I was shopping on the auction house a few minutes ago, and went to click "buy" for an item I was really excited about getting. I had been saving up for a while, and I'd just found out it was much cheaper on the ah then I'd originally thought.

Anyways, I dragged my cursor, clicked the "buy" option ON THE EXACT ONE FOR THAT ITEM... And It bought A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ITEM THAT APPEARED EARLIER ON THE PAGE.

This really frustrated me! I don't think it's my internet, because the one I'm using currently isn't even bad. I just don't understand why there's such a huge lag time, that it bought a different item entirely.

I don't know if it's possible, but if anything can be done to fix this, that'd be great :)
I've been noticing pretty annoying delays recently. By this, I mean i would drag my cursor over to a dragon, click on it, but then it would take me to a dragon's page I had hovered over only a few seconds ago. This problem started out as pretty annoying, but quickly escalated into a time-wasting issue. It was messing with my computer and honestly, was beginning to drive me insane.

Now, I'm not here to complain and to mope about lag times, but I was shopping on the auction house a few minutes ago, and went to click "buy" for an item I was really excited about getting. I had been saving up for a while, and I'd just found out it was much cheaper on the ah then I'd originally thought.

Anyways, I dragged my cursor, clicked the "buy" option ON THE EXACT ONE FOR THAT ITEM... And It bought A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ITEM THAT APPEARED EARLIER ON THE PAGE.

This really frustrated me! I don't think it's my internet, because the one I'm using currently isn't even bad. I just don't understand why there's such a huge lag time, that it bought a different item entirely.

I don't know if it's possible, but if anything can be done to fix this, that'd be great :)
@SuddenStream
Try:

- Clearing cache/cookies/other browser data.
- Trying a different browser (which one are you currently using, anyway?).
- Logging out of the site and back in (just in case).

Additionally:

- How is your computer and mouse?
- Does this delay occur on other sites?
@SuddenStream
Try:

- Clearing cache/cookies/other browser data.
- Trying a different browser (which one are you currently using, anyway?).
- Logging out of the site and back in (just in case).

Additionally:

- How is your computer and mouse?
- Does this delay occur on other sites?
fo11Vhp.png
@SuddenStream check task manager to ensure that nothing is running at 100%, and try running trace route (if you are unsure of how to do this, you can google "how to run trace route" to find guides). trace route shows exactly where the lagging happens, and very often the problems are somewhere between user and the website.
@SuddenStream check task manager to ensure that nothing is running at 100%, and try running trace route (if you are unsure of how to do this, you can google "how to run trace route" to find guides). trace route shows exactly where the lagging happens, and very often the problems are somewhere between user and the website.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I'm having the same problem. I get horrible lag. I don't have any problems with my pokemon go. I have 4 other tabs on this browser. I don't have any issues on any of the tabs.

I just spent quite a few minutes attempting to complete a cr.
I have cleared 1400 different cookies, closed the browser, rebooted my phone. I have optimized my phone and still have that lag.

My phone is a s10e Samsung. My browser is Samsung.
I'm having the same problem. I get horrible lag. I don't have any problems with my pokemon go. I have 4 other tabs on this browser. I don't have any issues on any of the tabs.

I just spent quite a few minutes attempting to complete a cr.
I have cleared 1400 different cookies, closed the browser, rebooted my phone. I have optimized my phone and still have that lag.

My phone is a s10e Samsung. My browser is Samsung.
@RosieHawk i do not have any problems with lag, so either the problem is somewhere between you and flight rising (very often connectivity problems are somewhere in between), or in your device
@RosieHawk i do not have any problems with lag, so either the problem is somewhere between you and flight rising (very often connectivity problems are somewhere in between), or in your device
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
It started for me too recently, some weird intense lag, making it very hard to shop and especially using 2-way CR...
It started for me too recently, some weird intense lag, making it very hard to shop and especially using 2-way CR...
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="RosieHawk" date="2021-05-12 20:25:10" ] I'm having the same problem. I get horrible lag. I don't have any problems with my pokemon go. I have 4 other tabs on this browser. I don't have any issues on any of the tabs. [/quote] I'm experiencing lag too, especially on loading pictures. The auction house is terrible right now. It's only flight rising, nowhere else, and definitely not a type of lag I'm used to seeing on this site. I'm on chrome.
RosieHawk wrote on 2021-05-12 20:25:10:

I'm experiencing lag too, especially on loading pictures. The auction house is terrible right now. It's only flight rising, nowhere else, and definitely not a type of lag I'm used to seeing on this site. I'm on chrome.
3jMKu5t.png
@wolfslam please run trace route (you can google for guides if you are unsure how). chances are that lagging is happening somewhere between you and flight rising rather than in flight rising itself.
@wolfslam please run trace route (you can google for guides if you are unsure how). chances are that lagging is happening somewhere between you and flight rising rather than in flight rising itself.
@Ralzakark

It seems unlikely that it's a problem on my side when several people are experiencing it. I've also seen people mention it in other threads since the recent downtime.
@Ralzakark

It seems unlikely that it's a problem on my side when several people are experiencing it. I've also seen people mention it in other threads since the recent downtime.
3jMKu5t.png
@wolfslam i am not experiencing any kind of lag with flight rising, which is why i believe that its somewhere in between users and flight rising. run the trace route, it will point out exactly where the lagging happens
@wolfslam i am not experiencing any kind of lag with flight rising, which is why i believe that its somewhere in between users and flight rising. run the trace route, it will point out exactly where the lagging happens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124