Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Banescale problems
I recently got a male banescale from trade and trying to breed it with a female one I have. The thing is the female shows up but the male doesn't. He doesn't have any cooldowns showing up so he's perfectly fine to breed. Is this a glitch or is something wrong or what else could it be? Any help appreciated!
I recently got a male banescale from trade and trying to breed it with a female one I have. The thing is the female shows up but the male doesn't. He doesn't have any cooldowns showing up so he's perfectly fine to breed. Is this a glitch or is something wrong or what else could it be? Any help appreciated!
@DarkRose42
Can you please tell us which ones you are trying to breed?
@DarkRose42
Can you please tell us which ones you are trying to breed?
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
QUIpVFE.png
vZmPWxA.png
pronouns They/Them
sorry if I'm hard to understand.
Please let me know if I misspelled something.
0zVuogN.png
@DarkRose42
Which two dragons are you trying to breed? Can you link them?

Make sure:

- Both of them are Banescales.
- Their hunger is over 40/50.

Also try:

- Clearing cache/cookies.
- Logging out and back in again.
- Using Incognito/another browser.
- Disabling any extensions, just in case.
@DarkRose42
Which two dragons are you trying to breed? Can you link them?

Make sure:

- Both of them are Banescales.
- Their hunger is over 40/50.

Also try:

- Clearing cache/cookies.
- Logging out and back in again.
- Using Incognito/another browser.
- Disabling any extensions, just in case.
fo11Vhp.png
@DarkRose42 which of the male dragons you are talking about? they both are related to many of the banescales in your lair, so that could be the issue
@DarkRose42 which of the male dragons you are talking about? they both are related to many of the banescales in your lair, so that could be the issue
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@darkrose42

As mentioned above, they may be too closely related to breed. You can use Assay Bloodlines to check this. (Found under the Scrying Workshop link.)
@darkrose42

As mentioned above, they may be too closely related to breed. You can use Assay Bloodlines to check this. (Found under the Scrying Workshop link.)
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
Go to the scryving workshop and go to Assay Bloodlines. You need both of their codes (like #11111) and put them both in the empty bars. If their related, you can't breed them.
Go to the scryving workshop and go to Assay Bloodlines. You need both of their codes (like #11111) and put them both in the empty bars. If their related, you can't breed them.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png