Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed you'd like to see next?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I admit I was pretty surprised, though also pleased, when Shadow got the latest ancient in the veilspun and I've quickly grown to love the tiny little tricksters.

I was surprised mostly because of Nocturne's, though it's true they can hatch as any element from their eggs, they're technically Shadow as far as lore goes and I wasn't expecting us to get an ancient as soon as we did because of it.

I think I'd like to see an Arcane ancient or an Earth ancient next. Spindly many armed things born in the wake of The Arcanist, or lumbering ancient giants that protect the cairns and caverns in Dragonhome. Or I'd love to see just a horrible big sea serpent and give Water the leviathans they deserve.

as far as last on my list goes, i think Wind and Light not because I dislike the flights but they already have two modern breeds each

So here comes my question, which flight would you like to see get an Ancient breed next, and which ones don't you mind being last on the list so to speak?
I admit I was pretty surprised, though also pleased, when Shadow got the latest ancient in the veilspun and I've quickly grown to love the tiny little tricksters.

I was surprised mostly because of Nocturne's, though it's true they can hatch as any element from their eggs, they're technically Shadow as far as lore goes and I wasn't expecting us to get an ancient as soon as we did because of it.

I think I'd like to see an Arcane ancient or an Earth ancient next. Spindly many armed things born in the wake of The Arcanist, or lumbering ancient giants that protect the cairns and caverns in Dragonhome. Or I'd love to see just a horrible big sea serpent and give Water the leviathans they deserve.

as far as last on my list goes, i think Wind and Light not because I dislike the flights but they already have two modern breeds each

So here comes my question, which flight would you like to see get an Ancient breed next, and which ones don't you mind being last on the list so to speak?
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
If it's going by BOTE elements, which it hopefully is, the next one should be Lightning! I'm biased since that's my flight, but I'd personally love to see more Lightning stuff. I never really see people talk about more lightning breeds, or maybe I'm just blind.[emoji=bogsneak tongue size=2]
If it's going by BOTE elements, which it hopefully is, the next one should be Lightning! I'm biased since that's my flight, but I'd personally love to see more Lightning stuff. I never really see people talk about more lightning breeds, or maybe I'm just blind.
466w8yC.png
Plague. Give us the grotesque monsters!
Plague. Give us the grotesque monsters!
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
I want to see all of them, of course! I'm curious to see if Water's ancient resembles a Ridgeback, or if the Lightning ancient is a proto-snoot that's just, like, all snoot, and is a giant lightning rod. I'm also very curious to see Light's ancient, knowing Lightweaver "improved" upon it by making an Imperial (and then made Pearlcatchers after she was dissatisfied with Imps), I'm wondering if Light's ancient has multiple heads or something.
I want to see all of them, of course! I'm curious to see if Water's ancient resembles a Ridgeback, or if the Lightning ancient is a proto-snoot that's just, like, all snoot, and is a giant lightning rod. I'm also very curious to see Light's ancient, knowing Lightweaver "improved" upon it by making an Imperial (and then made Pearlcatchers after she was dissatisfied with Imps), I'm wondering if Light's ancient has multiple heads or something.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I may be biased (though i’m not big on ancients) but i think earth should get the next one

No one really likes their common breed, even some pebbles! I have grown to somewhat love them, but i would like some other options. So it’d be good to have a new breed to use besides snappers to represent our flight, even if they too don’t fly, as long as they are wyrms or just look cool i’ll be happy

Water also should get an ancient soon too, heck their dad has been missing for a long while now, they deserve a little happiness.. as a treat
I may be biased (though i’m not big on ancients) but i think earth should get the next one

No one really likes their common breed, even some pebbles! I have grown to somewhat love them, but i would like some other options. So it’d be good to have a new breed to use besides snappers to represent our flight, even if they too don’t fly, as long as they are wyrms or just look cool i’ll be happy

Water also should get an ancient soon too, heck their dad has been missing for a long while now, they deserve a little happiness.. as a treat
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
In descending order of which I'm most excited for: Arcane, Lightning, Water, then Light!
In descending order of which I'm most excited for: Arcane, Lightning, Water, then Light!
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
As a Windie I really wish we will get a Wind ancient pretty soon, but I'm also excited for Lightning, Earth and Water!
As a Windie I really wish we will get a Wind ancient pretty soon, but I'm also excited for Lightning, Earth and Water!
Mars | Xe/Xem | FR+10 |Wishlist
NfwymtD.png
I'm going to say Earth, because of the Rockbreaker's Ceremony festival scene I think Earth will be next maybe sometime this next winter? I've heard ideas of a legless Earth ancient inspired by proto concept for Earthshaker and i could get on board with that.

With Tidelord, I thoroughly believe that Tidelord will return with a Water flight modern breed, my clan's Bogsneak Water-born seer says so. Or my personal theory, same thing.
I'm going to say Earth, because of the Rockbreaker's Ceremony festival scene I think Earth will be next maybe sometime this next winter? I've heard ideas of a legless Earth ancient inspired by proto concept for Earthshaker and i could get on board with that.

With Tidelord, I thoroughly believe that Tidelord will return with a Water flight modern breed, my clan's Bogsneak Water-born seer says so. Or my personal theory, same thing.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Ngl, i really want to see a Nature Ancient soon! Let them have the year-round derg they deserve!

After that (or maybe equally excited to see), i'd love to see Plague or Earth! Theres so many cool concepts to do for both of them!

and i can't wait for the far future and the wind and light ancients, too!
Ngl, i really want to see a Nature Ancient soon! Let them have the year-round derg they deserve!

After that (or maybe equally excited to see), i'd love to see Plague or Earth! Theres so many cool concepts to do for both of them!

and i can't wait for the far future and the wind and light ancients, too!
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
I hope Earth gets the next Ancient (poor Snaps...) and Water gets the next Modern, since Guards aren't super Water-y.
I hope Earth gets the next Ancient (poor Snaps...) and Water gets the next Modern, since Guards aren't super Water-y.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.