Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed you'd like to see next?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Snek" date="2021-03-04 07:30:59" ] - That really weird crocodile-kangaroo dragon Undel did while planning out the Veilspun, for seriously whatever flight, I loved that dragon design SO MUCH [/quote] Crocodile-kangaroo dragon? I don't think I've seen that, I am intrigued
Snek wrote on 2021-03-04 07:30:59:
- That really weird crocodile-kangaroo dragon Undel did while planning out the Veilspun, for seriously whatever flight, I loved that dragon design SO MUCH
Crocodile-kangaroo dragon? I don't think I've seen that, I am intrigued
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
Arcane ancient that looks like the most mutant thing ever. Pushes borders on what can even be considered a "dragon"
Arcane ancient that looks like the most mutant thing ever. Pushes borders on what can even be considered a "dragon"
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
awUnQ0L.png
TdTJOrw.png
3M48cU6.png
:
:
:
:
:
:
NEW-SIGNATURE.png
[quote name="MarsKite" date="2021-03-03 22:48:07" ] As a Windie I really wish we will get a Wind ancient pretty soon, but I'm also excited for Lightning, Earth and Water! [/quote] wind is bound to be on bottom of list as they already have 2 modern breeds, being spirals and skydancers The developers are trying to ensure other flights get more breeds before they add more to those who got a few With this, I’ll be angry if nature/plague has to share an ancient like we share wildclaws
MarsKite wrote on 2021-03-03 22:48:07:
As a Windie I really wish we will get a Wind ancient pretty soon, but I'm also excited for Lightning, Earth and Water!
wind is bound to be on bottom of list as they already have 2 modern breeds, being spirals and skydancers
The developers are trying to ensure other flights get more breeds before they add more to those who got a few

With this, I’ll be angry if nature/plague has to share an ancient like we share wildclaws
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I know Light ancients are likely gonna be one of the last ones so I'm cheering for my Lightning brethren!
I know Light ancients are likely gonna be one of the last ones so I'm cheering for my Lightning brethren!
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
I sometimes wonder what Light's ancients are going to be -- because doesn't lore state that Imperials were the first dragons Lightweaver created?
I sometimes wonder what Light's ancients are going to be -- because doesn't lore state that Imperials were the first dragons Lightweaver created?
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
[quote name="JackiLynx" date="2021-03-04 09:13:17" ] Crocodile-kangaroo dragon? I don't think I've seen that, I am intrigued [/quote] These two: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/729382560840548352/817084810325000242/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/729382560840548352/817084856788844634/unknown.png[/img]
JackiLynx wrote on 2021-03-04 09:13:17:
Crocodile-kangaroo dragon? I don't think I've seen that, I am intrigued

These two:

unknown.png

unknown.png
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Honestly I don't care what element it is, as long as it's got BIG TEEF
Honestly I don't care what element it is, as long as it's got BIG TEEF
Professional Grump

I live for memes
a plague primal thats literally just the floor
a plague primal thats literally just the floor
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
Modern. I’m a little sick of ancients.

I could care less for more ancients but more modern breeds and apparel sets would make me far happier.
Modern. I’m a little sick of ancients.

I could care less for more ancients but more modern breeds and apparel sets would make me far happier.
4xTBSTZ.png
Well, I'd love to see an Arcane eldritch horror. Nothing cute and teeny like Faes.
Though I'd rather the devs take their time with it. Doesn't have to be the next ancient to be released.
Well, I'd love to see an Arcane eldritch horror. Nothing cute and teeny like Faes.
Though I'd rather the devs take their time with it. Doesn't have to be the next ancient to be released.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8