Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Horizon Zero Dawn
1 2 3
I'm starting a new play through soon and was wondering if there were any other HZD fans around? I haven't played the DLC yet but I'll be downloading it cause I cannot get enough of this world [emoji=imperial love size=1]
I'm starting a new play through soon and was wondering if there were any other HZD fans around? I haven't played the DLC yet but I'll be downloading it cause I cannot get enough of this world
EOrlrwo.gif
I'm a fan of the game! It's a very interesting, if sad, premise, and I find the worldbuilding very interesting and the machine designs absolutely gorgeous.

I hope you enjoy the DLC! There are some REALLY good characters in there who are my absolute favorites in the whole game.
I'm a fan of the game! It's a very interesting, if sad, premise, and I find the worldbuilding very interesting and the machine designs absolutely gorgeous.

I hope you enjoy the DLC! There are some REALLY good characters in there who are my absolute favorites in the whole game.
I just played through all of HZD and the DLC for the first time and absolutely loved it, it was fantastic! Vertibird already said it but the worldbuilding, machine designs, characters... just A+. I love machines that behave like animals and had so much fun.

Hesitantly excited for the sequel! (I say hesitant because I always worry lol)
I just played through all of HZD and the DLC for the first time and absolutely loved it, it was fantastic! Vertibird already said it but the worldbuilding, machine designs, characters... just A+. I love machines that behave like animals and had so much fun.

Hesitantly excited for the sequel! (I say hesitant because I always worry lol)
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Well I started playing this game like literally 5 days ago and already got attached to the main character, know like most (if not all) weak points of the machines and made a fandragon, don't really know if it counts as being a fan though :")

But yeah, surely at least really like it. Every strong point of it has been already pointed out in two posts above me. I also like the fact there's quite a lot to explore there.

Currently I'm at the point where I'm having fun with doing totally everything that is not any of the main quests because I'm like that, not because I don't like the main storyline or something lol
Well I started playing this game like literally 5 days ago and already got attached to the main character, know like most (if not all) weak points of the machines and made a fandragon, don't really know if it counts as being a fan though :")

But yeah, surely at least really like it. Every strong point of it has been already pointed out in two posts above me. I also like the fact there's quite a lot to explore there.

Currently I'm at the point where I'm having fun with doing totally everything that is not any of the main quests because I'm like that, not because I don't like the main storyline or something lol
W6LdAlV.gif
I really enjoyed this game 5 years ago in summer... with PS4 XD
It's great to see there are more new players after it released on PC.

It was really awesome experience, I love the story, design, graphic, mechanics... so many things :) (I'm still thinking the game was too underrated. It should have gotten GOTY..) Is it great on PC too? With keyboard and mouse maybe? I'm kinda interested,
since I'm thinking about buying this game on Steam too :D
I really enjoyed this game 5 years ago in summer... with PS4 XD
It's great to see there are more new players after it released on PC.

It was really awesome experience, I love the story, design, graphic, mechanics... so many things :) (I'm still thinking the game was too underrated. It should have gotten GOTY..) Is it great on PC too? With keyboard and mouse maybe? I'm kinda interested,
since I'm thinking about buying this game on Steam too :D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
@WHDE You could try checking the Steam reviews for people who've played both to see if the PC port's any good? I remember seeing someone talking about it when I was glancing at the reviews a month or so ago, but I can't remember what they said about it exactly, just that it was a thing that was brought up.

I'm gonna get it on Steam myself next time it goes on sale and hopefully someday I'll have a PC that can. Actually play anything made after 2010. I appreciate that it comes with all the bonus items and the DLC.
@WHDE You could try checking the Steam reviews for people who've played both to see if the PC port's any good? I remember seeing someone talking about it when I was glancing at the reviews a month or so ago, but I can't remember what they said about it exactly, just that it was a thing that was brought up.

I'm gonna get it on Steam myself next time it goes on sale and hopefully someday I'll have a PC that can. Actually play anything made after 2010. I appreciate that it comes with all the bonus items and the DLC.
Whoa there was really easy way XD How dumb am I lol. I'll check up the reviews, Thank you @Vertibird ! <3

I hope you can get the PC soon, it'll be awesome to play well made game with your own PC smoothly. (Not only HZD, but also others! :D )
Whoa there was really easy way XD How dumb am I lol. I'll check up the reviews, Thank you @Vertibird ! <3

I hope you can get the PC soon, it'll be awesome to play well made game with your own PC smoothly. (Not only HZD, but also others! :D )
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
@WDHE I hope you find what you're looking for!

And aww, thanks, that's very sweet! I am quite looking forward to crying over the Frozen Wilds in the comfort of my own bedroom, hehe.
@WDHE I hope you find what you're looking for!

And aww, thanks, that's very sweet! I am quite looking forward to crying over the Frozen Wilds in the comfort of my own bedroom, hehe.
I finished a second time like a month ago but im itching to play it again. Cant wait to play forbidden west whenever it comes out
I finished a second time like a month ago but im itching to play it again. Cant wait to play forbidden west whenever it comes out
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
*kicks down door* HELLO.

I LOVE Horizon Zero Dawn! I play it all the time when I'm bored xD

You're gonna love the DLC. It's really, really good!

I'm still hypin' over Forbidden West. I can't wait for that to come out!
*kicks down door* HELLO.

I LOVE Horizon Zero Dawn! I play it all the time when I'm bored xD

You're gonna love the DLC. It's really, really good!

I'm still hypin' over Forbidden West. I can't wait for that to come out!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3