Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Error 400, Bad Request
Hi!

My friend wants to make an account, but doesn't have her devices on her so I said we could just log out of mine and sign her up. We used one of my emails because again, she doesn't have her devices on her and it seemed like the fastest solution so I could walk her through the website. Now every time we try to open FR in a browser that isn't Incognito it gives the error "400 Bad Request". I'm worried we set off some kind of safety protocol by making a new account from the same browser or something, and I'm kinda worried. Can I fix this? What do I do?
Hi!

My friend wants to make an account, but doesn't have her devices on her so I said we could just log out of mine and sign her up. We used one of my emails because again, she doesn't have her devices on her and it seemed like the fastest solution so I could walk her through the website. Now every time we try to open FR in a browser that isn't Incognito it gives the error "400 Bad Request". I'm worried we set off some kind of safety protocol by making a new account from the same browser or something, and I'm kinda worried. Can I fix this? What do I do?
@CrystalNightmare clear your cache and cookies
@CrystalNightmare clear your cache and cookies
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@CrystalNightmare
Seconding what Ralzakark said - I literally just had this happen to me on mobile and clearing cache and cookies fixed it immediately.
@CrystalNightmare
Seconding what Ralzakark said - I literally just had this happen to me on mobile and clearing cache and cookies fixed it immediately.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Just have- sure enough all is fine! Thank you!
Just have- sure enough all is fine! Thank you!