Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Battle stones
At what levels do I unlock new ones? I’m at level 8.
At what levels do I unlock new ones? I’m at level 8.
[enter signature here]
@Piguy128bit it depends on the battle stone, although for all of them it does say what level your dragon has to be to equip it. for instance [item=Eliminate] can be equipped as early as level 7
@Piguy128bit
it depends on the battle stone, although for all of them it does say what level your dragon has to be to equip it. for instance Eliminate can be equipped as early as level 7
unknown.png
@Piguy128bit

I'm guessing you mean when one of the next slots unlocks?

You can check your coli team buy going to the Abilities and Stats sections. Mouse over or tap the locked spaces to see when you can unlock one. The next up will be an Accessory stone at L9. I suggest Ambush in that slot.

Otherwise all stones have a tooltip when you mouse over/tap them that reveals their level requirement.

As far as your team goes you might want to check out this guide. The coliseum does not reward evenly-statted dragons.

Hope this helps!
@Piguy128bit

I'm guessing you mean when one of the next slots unlocks?

You can check your coli team buy going to the Abilities and Stats sections. Mouse over or tap the locked spaces to see when you can unlock one. The next up will be an Accessory stone at L9. I suggest Ambush in that slot.

Otherwise all stones have a tooltip when you mouse over/tap them that reveals their level requirement.

As far as your team goes you might want to check out this guide. The coliseum does not reward evenly-statted dragons.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thanks!
Thanks!
[enter signature here]