Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Wrong Vista from Auction.
I bought a Vista mire from Auction house and it sent me a vista Training Fields? It was the only one in place so I know I dident click wrong? for 4 dimonds.
I bought a Vista mire from Auction house and it sent me a vista Training Fields? It was the only one in place so I know I dident click wrong? for 4 dimonds.
@silvermare22 clear your cache and double check your auction house transaction history.
@silvermare22 clear your cache and double check your auction house transaction history.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I never added that vista to a dragon yet. I will try to find auction history.
Vista: Mire
Realm-Wide Auction

Purchased on August 21, 2020 And I recived a Training Feilds Vista.
I never added that vista to a dragon yet. I will try to find auction history.
Vista: Mire
Realm-Wide Auction

Purchased on August 21, 2020 And I recived a Training Feilds Vista.
@silvermare22
Did you try clearing your cache and checking your hoard again? Also check your list of vistas in Account setting to make sure you didn't already add Mire to it and get the training fields one as a lucky drop.
@silvermare22
Did you try clearing your cache and checking your hoard again? Also check your list of vistas in Account setting to make sure you didn't already add Mire to it and get the training fields one as a lucky drop.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I found it in my storage part. Dont know why it dident show up on my dragons choice part. thanks for your help.
I found it in my storage part. Dont know why it dident show up on my dragons choice part. thanks for your help.
@silvermare22
EDIT: removed the post I put before because you found it! I'm very glad =)
@silvermare22
EDIT: removed the post I put before because you found it! I'm very glad =)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Hi, i also just bought a vista (for 10 gems even) but it gave me the Mire vista? this wasn't a dragon one, it's a forum one btw. do i just do the same thing, or what
Hi, i also just bought a vista (for 10 gems even) but it gave me the Mire vista? this wasn't a dragon one, it's a forum one btw. do i just do the same thing, or what
FR +2 hours
wait nvm
wait nvm
FR +2 hours