Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Queue for Baldwins
It would be fantastic if you could set a short list of baldwin activities like a queue. I cannot make it back to personal computer every 30 minutes so brewing takes a long time to keep melting stuff to get the components. If you could set up a series of tasks for Baldwins that would help so much.
It would be fantastic if you could set a short list of baldwin activities like a queue. I cannot make it back to personal computer every 30 minutes so brewing takes a long time to keep melting stuff to get the components. If you could set up a series of tasks for Baldwins that would help so much.
6gGXEKZ.gif
I support adding a queue for the melting maybe up to 3 or 5 items.

but I'm not sure how I feel about queue for brewing items.
I value that you always have to collect your brewed items/apparels/transmutations, Some items take 12 hours (edit: even up to 24+ or more hours), so being able to queue for brewing items instead of just melting might cause imbalance in alchemy item production.
I support adding a queue for the melting maybe up to 3 or 5 items.

but I'm not sure how I feel about queue for brewing items.
I value that you always have to collect your brewed items/apparels/transmutations, Some items take 12 hours (edit: even up to 24+ or more hours), so being able to queue for brewing items instead of just melting might cause imbalance in alchemy item production.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
buckle down one night and just watch netflix while you brew. most shows are only like 20--30 minutes an episode so just do an episode then click around til baldwin needs redoing. that or just coligrind/forum browse a long time but you run out fast tbh.

when you start doing 12 hour brews trust me 30 minutes becomes too short
buckle down one night and just watch netflix while you brew. most shows are only like 20--30 minutes an episode so just do an episode then click around til baldwin needs redoing. that or just coligrind/forum browse a long time but you run out fast tbh.

when you start doing 12 hour brews trust me 30 minutes becomes too short
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
Staff have already said they have no plans to introduce queue brewing
Staff have already said they have no plans to introduce queue brewing
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Baldwin is meant to encourage players to come back frequently, that's good for ad revenue, so no support for auto/queued brewing.

However, I'd love to be able to line up the next ten or so items I want to put in the pot and when I come back and take out the finished one it would auto select the pre-chosen thing to go in next.
I don't mind coming back, but I HATE having to load the hoard tabs and scroll through it all searching to find the next junk item every 30 minutes. Being able to select a set of fodder familiars/apparel or just a stack of materials/food/other and have that stuff presented by themselves and not buried with everything else in my hoard would be fantastic.
Baldwin is meant to encourage players to come back frequently, that's good for ad revenue, so no support for auto/queued brewing.

However, I'd love to be able to line up the next ten or so items I want to put in the pot and when I come back and take out the finished one it would auto select the pre-chosen thing to go in next.
I don't mind coming back, but I HATE having to load the hoard tabs and scroll through it all searching to find the next junk item every 30 minutes. Being able to select a set of fodder familiars/apparel or just a stack of materials/food/other and have that stuff presented by themselves and not buried with everything else in my hoard would be fantastic.