Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you guys get rich...
1 2 3
I haven't been active for a pretty long time... plus I'm restarting my entire lair, so it's practically like joining the game again. I'm broke, I got nothin' lol

That said, what are your tactics for earning a lot of money? I tried G&G but I honestly think it just takes too long and makes my hand hurt because I only know how hard mode works
I haven't been active for a pretty long time... plus I'm restarting my entire lair, so it's practically like joining the game again. I'm broke, I got nothin' lol

That said, what are your tactics for earning a lot of money? I tried G&G but I honestly think it just takes too long and makes my hand hurt because I only know how hard mode works
i use G&G but as you've said that's not your style- if you're good at writing/drawing you could try selling templates or YCHs for easier money, or full-on commissions if you're more into that.
other than that, hoard-selling could get some quick cash, maybe exalting/selling old dragons or eggs?

sorry I'm not much help, i only know a little bit about what you can do on this site
i use G&G but as you've said that's not your style- if you're good at writing/drawing you could try selling templates or YCHs for easier money, or full-on commissions if you're more into that.
other than that, hoard-selling could get some quick cash, maybe exalting/selling old dragons or eggs?

sorry I'm not much help, i only know a little bit about what you can do on this site
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
Coliseum mostly for me, but there are other methods you can try in The Data-based money making guide

I've also got this handy dandy tool I use when I actually bother to use G&G in the Fairgrounds. G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Coliseum mostly for me, but there are other methods you can try in The Data-based money making guide

I've also got this handy dandy tool I use when I actually bother to use G&G in the Fairgrounds. G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
People will fill in with specifics, so some general info:
  • Learn about economics especially things like: arbitrage, opportunity cost, and the basics, again, like budgeting and doing research
  • Research, look up prices of things over time. Watch them, learn them. Dig through the forums for historical prices. Being able to argue a higher selling price or knowing a good deal is important for increasing wealth
  • Patience, selling fast usually gets a lower price, buying fast is usually going to cost more
  • Do things that make money. I know people are rolling their eyes at this, but seriously. If making money is a high(est) priority, and there is limited time to be invested in the site, then move time from writing lore, or being on the forums, or dressing dragons, et cetera, to something that makes money.
People will fill in with specifics, so some general info:
  • Learn about economics especially things like: arbitrage, opportunity cost, and the basics, again, like budgeting and doing research
  • Research, look up prices of things over time. Watch them, learn them. Dig through the forums for historical prices. Being able to argue a higher selling price or knowing a good deal is important for increasing wealth
  • Patience, selling fast usually gets a lower price, buying fast is usually going to cost more
  • Do things that make money. I know people are rolling their eyes at this, but seriously. If making money is a high(est) priority, and there is limited time to be invested in the site, then move time from writing lore, or being on the forums, or dressing dragons, et cetera, to something that makes money.
tbh for me it's coli coli coli
breed fodder
level fodder
???
profit tbh

also bonus of selling all those coli drops!
tbh for me it's coli coli coli
breed fodder
level fodder
???
profit tbh

also bonus of selling all those coli drops!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Sell Baldwin goop, G&G every day (or another Fairgrounds game, if G&G is tricky, and Coli are great ways. Exalting is... alright, you’ll make a profit but it’s not as speedy as many people say it is unless you have a ton of time and patience in your hands.
Sell Baldwin goop, G&G every day (or another Fairgrounds game, if G&G is tricky, and Coli are great ways. Exalting is... alright, you’ll make a profit but it’s not as speedy as many people say it is unless you have a ton of time and patience in your hands.
Glimmer and Gloom in the Fairgrounds when I need a quick buck.
Mostly coliseum though, selling full food and material stacks.
I also transmute objects and sell the Baldwin materials, since I'm not particularly into the cauldron.
Glimmer and Gloom in the Fairgrounds when I need a quick buck.
Mostly coliseum though, selling full food and material stacks.
I also transmute objects and sell the Baldwin materials, since I'm not particularly into the cauldron.
Severitas- - - - - - - - -
E9EO9OH.png
G&G, best if you have a touchscreen. This guide quite helpful imo = https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2518295#post_2518295

Coli is also good since you can get genes and eggs from it if you're lucky.
G&G, best if you have a touchscreen. This guide quite helpful imo = https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2518295#post_2518295

Coli is also good since you can get genes and eggs from it if you're lucky.
hRdwFwp.png

she/her
fr +3
hehe

Once you get G&G down, that's an easy 75k you can make in under ten minutes. Aside from that, the biggest piece of advice I can give you that a lot of people don't have is to keep your impulse buying under control. It's very easy to spend a lot of money very quickly on this game.
Once you get G&G down, that's an easy 75k you can make in under ten minutes. Aside from that, the biggest piece of advice I can give you that a lot of people don't have is to keep your impulse buying under control. It's very easy to spend a lot of money very quickly on this game.
6ntc1cC.jpg
One tip, during NotN get as many nocturne eggs as you can and wait a few months to sell them. I'm not very rich, but that helped me scrape a good 900 gems out recently
One tip, during NotN get as many nocturne eggs as you can and wait a few months to sell them. I'm not very rich, but that helped me scrape a good 900 gems out recently

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
1 2 3