Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New Username Contest! CLOSED
1 2 3
Hi! I've been looking to change my username across multiple sites for a long time now and thought maybe I could find some ideas and help here. Help me come up with a potential new username and win [emoji=gem size=1] 300 (if there's none I pick to use, I'll still give the prize to my fav anyway) You can enter as many names as you like. [b]Preferences:[/b] - Short and sweet, nothing super long - Unique [b]Likes the use of:[/b] - Tori/Tor - Az/Azi - Blue/Azure - Birds - Stars - Light - Cute themes - Repetition (ex: riri, ruru, etc) - Language translations & meanings - Made up words/names rather than, for example, things like "PinkPanda", "DarkSong" etc You don't have to stick to these ideas or themes, they're just a gist of some things I like for some inspiration! `v`/ (I hope this is the right forum for this asdfgh) Thank you for any interest! I'll likely close within a few days/in a week Edit: Adding this here rather than bumping. I still haven't found anything I'd like to use everywhere but thank you for all the suggestions! They've given me some new inspiration. And a congrats to @denial for winning the prize!
Hi!

I've been looking to change my username across multiple sites for a long time now and thought maybe I could find some ideas and help here.

Help me come up with a potential new username and win 300
(if there's none I pick to use, I'll still give the prize to my fav anyway)

You can enter as many names as you like.

Preferences:
- Short and sweet, nothing super long
- Unique

Likes the use of:
- Tori/Tor
- Az/Azi
- Blue/Azure
- Birds
- Stars
- Light
- Cute themes
- Repetition (ex: riri, ruru, etc)
- Language translations & meanings
- Made up words/names rather than, for example, things like "PinkPanda", "DarkSong" etc

You don't have to stick to these ideas or themes, they're just a gist of some things I like for some inspiration! `v`/

(I hope this is the right forum for this asdfgh)

Thank you for any interest! I'll likely close within a few days/in a week

Edit: Adding this here rather than bumping. I still haven't found anything I'd like to use everywhere but thank you for all the suggestions! They've given me some new inspiration.
And a congrats to @denial for winning the prize!
0ttVF1K.png
Phereo
she/her
+8 FR
BO8csR6.png
@phereo azure starlight or azure stars light
@phereo azure starlight or azure stars light
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
Alamar (means gold)

Katanta (means lastborn)

Denye (means lastborn)

Avasanatte (means lastborn)

StarComicCon

BrokenSky

@Phereo
Alamar (means gold)

Katanta (means lastborn)

Denye (means lastborn)

Avasanatte (means lastborn)

StarComicCon

BrokenSky

@Phereo
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
@Phereo

How about Circinus - it's a constellation visible to the naked eye, from the Latin for compass.

@Phereo

How about Circinus - it's a constellation visible to the naked eye, from the Latin for compass.

@Phereo

CeruSparrow, why not.
@Phereo

CeruSparrow, why not.
toaster
Pakshiaz (pakshi = bird in Hindi)
Pakshiaz (pakshi = bird in Hindi)
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
heh so one of my favorite ways to name dragons is by finding a word that I think describes them and then googling "[word] in different languages" and bring up indifferentlanguages.com where it shows that word in 80 different languages. It's really interesting! I couldn't really find any that I thought you might like but that's just an idea if you want to look into it.

anyways some of my ideas were

ToriVega (Vega is a star in Lyra)
CastorAzi (Castor is a star in Gemini)

Star names found on https://www.naic.edu/~gibson/starnames/starnames.html
heh so one of my favorite ways to name dragons is by finding a word that I think describes them and then googling "[word] in different languages" and bring up indifferentlanguages.com where it shows that word in 80 different languages. It's really interesting! I couldn't really find any that I thought you might like but that's just an idea if you want to look into it.

anyways some of my ideas were

ToriVega (Vega is a star in Lyra)
CastorAzi (Castor is a star in Gemini)

Star names found on https://www.naic.edu/~gibson/starnames/starnames.html
free_walking_loki_icon_by_ptilopsis-d5ui3q0.gif AdalxfM.png 2276e5c5df0177f85414338378fe1480-d9nochb.gif
any pronouns|FRT +2|Pansexual|Atax is bae|#Mintax
Hi @Phereo
I have some random name idea.

Azura, Larony, Torielle and Lalla

I just put random letters one after another. I hope it's not bother you. :3
Hi @Phereo
I have some random name idea.

Azura, Larony, Torielle and Lalla

I just put random letters one after another. I hope it's not bother you. :3
@Phereo
Allow me to use my melodic nomenclature

Azinuduth
Nykandwe
Azurawess
Foehb
Toriwivith
Nattelepus
Kheivveb
Vynivoth
Thepdivin
Westelowess

@Phereo
Allow me to use my melodic nomenclature

Azinuduth
Nykandwe
Azurawess
Foehb
Toriwivith
Nattelepus
Kheivveb
Vynivoth
Thepdivin
Westelowess

sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
There are three star constallations with interesting names, they are Grus (Crane), Tucana (Toucan) and Pavo (Peacock) which are found in the southern sky.

Since they are all latin words, it would prove pretty unique to use and a quick search on FR proves NO user uses any of these names in just thier orginal forms (Grus/Pavo), with Tucana not even having any user who uses it as part of thier name (thus no results).

Grus & Pavo can also be combnined still as they are pretty short themself and many sites require atleast 5 letters while Tucana is pretty good to go.
There are three star constallations with interesting names, they are Grus (Crane), Tucana (Toucan) and Pavo (Peacock) which are found in the southern sky.

Since they are all latin words, it would prove pretty unique to use and a quick search on FR proves NO user uses any of these names in just thier orginal forms (Grus/Pavo), with Tucana not even having any user who uses it as part of thier name (thus no results).

Grus & Pavo can also be combnined still as they are pretty short themself and many sites require atleast 5 letters while Tucana is pretty good to go.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

1 2 3