Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to make moneh
Hi. im absolutely broke. Does anyone know how to get money? I need to buy ambush and eliminate and they are crazy expensive ;dies;
Hi. im absolutely broke. Does anyone know how to get money? I need to buy ambush and eliminate and they are crazy expensive ;dies;
@SaltyWaffles

The Data-Based Money Making Guide

take your pick of the methods that fit your play style.
@SaltyWaffles

take your pick of the methods that fit your play style.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
[center]Hello! I'm not sure you need this anymore, but, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [font=Lucida Console][color=Navy]The best way I make treasure is by: [b]Exalting high leveled dragons[/b] (Level them up by going to the coliseum) [emoji=coliseum team size=1] [b]Playing Glitter and Gloom, or any other game in [u]fairgrounds[/u][/b] (You can earn alot of money by playing in Fargrounds, but there is a very easy way to earn 4000 each time in Glitter and Gloom in very hard mode, I recommend watching a tutorial.) [b]Gathering items: [u]Scavenging and Hunting.[/u][/b] Why I recommend doing these more in Gather Items -[s]if your in need of treasure,[/s]- is because, once in a while you will receive a treasure box. It should be in your [u]hoard.[/u] Convert it, so it can become your actual treasure. You can earn [s]I think?[/s]Up to either 300 to 1750 or more. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Need any more help? Contact me!
Hello! I'm not sure you need this anymore, but,

The best way I make treasure is by:

Exalting high leveled dragons (Level them up by going to the coliseum)

Playing Glitter and Gloom, or any other game in fairgrounds (You can earn alot of money by playing in Fargrounds, but there is a very easy way to earn 4000 each time in Glitter and Gloom in very hard mode, I recommend watching a tutorial.)

Gathering items: Scavenging and Hunting. Why I recommend doing these more in Gather Items -if your in need of treasure,- is because, once in a while you will receive a treasure box. It should be in your hoard. Convert it, so it can become your actual treasure. You can earn I think?Up to either 300 to 1750 or more.

Need any more help? Contact me!
dcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.giflesbian-lesbian-mottled-heckin-lesbian.pngshadowanim3.gif