Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IDK- Help
1 2
I have had an account for 3 or so years and I have yet to get my name out there... I want to be able to breed and sell my babies but no one ever seems to want to buy them :(
I have had an account for 3 or so years and I have yet to get my name out there... I want to be able to breed and sell my babies but no one ever seems to want to buy them :(
If you put your babs on the AH for about 6.5kt they'll sell like hotcakes.
If you put your babs on the AH for about 6.5kt they'll sell like hotcakes.
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
You can try posting them on the forums as you breed them, or if you have a lot of nice pairs you could try to start up a hatchery as well
You can try posting them on the forums as you breed them, or if you have a lot of nice pairs you could try to start up a hatchery as well
Nobody buys dragons unless they're fodder priced, like 6.5-7k.
Personally i like to level mine up to level 10 and then sell them (they seem to be less likely to get exalted if you dont like that)
You could also set up a hatchery if you want :P
I cant find it, but i saw a thread where anyone could post mini-hatchery things so they wouldn't have to follow a specific theme (well you dont HAVE to anyway)
Personally i like to level mine up to level 10 and then sell them (they seem to be less likely to get exalted if you dont like that)
You could also set up a hatchery if you want :P
I cant find it, but i saw a thread where anyone could post mini-hatchery things so they wouldn't have to follow a specific theme (well you dont HAVE to anyway)
furry_fiddle.png
I list my kids at a certain price and if they don't sell I yeet them to my deity myself. Never enough artists at the forge. Sometimes I'll leave them listed longer, but usually they get a week.
I list my kids at a certain price and if they don't sell I yeet them to my deity myself. Never enough artists at the forge. Sometimes I'll leave them listed longer, but usually they get a week.
KfpmU0m.png
[quote name="AboveClouds" date="2019-11-08 22:14:18" ] Nobody buys dragons unless they're fodder priced, like 6.5-7k. [/quote] I must be in that outlier then. Because I buy expensive dragons. And sell expensive dragons. And dragons that are worth more than 7kt. But, all you have to do is find a niche and stick with it!
AboveClouds wrote on 2019-11-08 22:14:18:

I must be in that outlier then. Because I buy expensive dragons. And sell expensive dragons. And dragons that are worth more than 7kt.

But, all you have to do is find a niche and stick with it!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Start a hatchery! You'd be surprised at how many people would be interested in your pairs :D
Start a hatchery! You'd be surprised at how many people would be interested in your pairs :D
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
something that i find working very well for me (by very well i mean allowing me to sell at least 1 out of 10 hatchlings for 45g) is making all my pairs potential flight rep material with matchings eyes.

Also if you have the time, you can go "in find a dragon" forum, and post your dragon for sell that matchs with the buyer criterias. I've manage to sell quit a few dergs like that.
something that i find working very well for me (by very well i mean allowing me to sell at least 1 out of 10 hatchlings for 45g) is making all my pairs potential flight rep material with matchings eyes.

Also if you have the time, you can go "in find a dragon" forum, and post your dragon for sell that matchs with the buyer criterias. I've manage to sell quit a few dergs like that.
neutralh5.png
In this market its very difficult to sell dragons unless they're apart of a subspecies, have desirable colors/genes, or is at fodder price. :< It's a unlimited supply of dragons trying to be sold, with a very limited amount of lair space to fill it with. Like the above have said maybe a hatchery will help?
In this market its very difficult to sell dragons unless they're apart of a subspecies, have desirable colors/genes, or is at fodder price. :< It's a unlimited supply of dragons trying to be sold, with a very limited amount of lair space to fill it with. Like the above have said maybe a hatchery will help?
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
1 2