Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Water & Earth Flights?
Can I hear more about these two? How often do they dom push? How is the community? Any discords? Lore for each flight?
Anything else that I should know?
I will be choosing between these two on the next roll over
Can I hear more about these two? How often do they dom push? How is the community? Any discords? Lore for each flight?
Anything else that I should know?
I will be choosing between these two on the next roll over
@Tjikko
Earth is basically the Thanos of dom pushes. We snap our fingers and we're in the top 3 on the DOM board.

I have been in Water, and when they push, they push hard. Good example is right now, as they're conquest pushing against Ice. However, I don't think Water pushes too often? Take that with a grain of salt though, I barely looked in Water's flight/dom forums when I was there.

Community-wise, both are good flights! I consider both to be tight-knit; Earth more-so, since it's the smallest and it's easier to recognize users. Everyone in both flights is incredibly nice and kind. Very welcoming.

Aesthetic/lore wise, I prefer Water flight. Mostly because I connected with it more than Earth. There's a lot you can incorporate in your lore when it comes to Water flight. You like deep depths and the creepy unknown? Water's got it. You like coral reefs and fishies and cute, bright, vibrant, things? Water's got it. Want your clan to build a submarine? You can do that if ya want! Want oracle dragons that speak to a now-missing deity? Yes. You can have dragons that do that.

I do like crystals and shiny things though; so Earth has that goin' for them aside from plain dirt. Also lots of history and knowledge of the past, I think (?) I barely read the lore though. Someone else can correct me here. I haven't been to Water's discord because anxiety but when I hopped to Earth, I decided to take the plunge and went to their discord. Heck more active than the Earth forums, for sure! I'm sure Water's the same. c:

All in all, both are great flights. Earth has much prettier eye-types imo but water's got those nice, calm, blues.~ Both primal eyes suck though. Do you want to tearbend or get severe eye-crusties?

Anyway, I hope my explanations help you out, even if a little bit. c: No matter what flight, I'm sure you'll have a great time!
@Tjikko
Earth is basically the Thanos of dom pushes. We snap our fingers and we're in the top 3 on the DOM board.

I have been in Water, and when they push, they push hard. Good example is right now, as they're conquest pushing against Ice. However, I don't think Water pushes too often? Take that with a grain of salt though, I barely looked in Water's flight/dom forums when I was there.

Community-wise, both are good flights! I consider both to be tight-knit; Earth more-so, since it's the smallest and it's easier to recognize users. Everyone in both flights is incredibly nice and kind. Very welcoming.

Aesthetic/lore wise, I prefer Water flight. Mostly because I connected with it more than Earth. There's a lot you can incorporate in your lore when it comes to Water flight. You like deep depths and the creepy unknown? Water's got it. You like coral reefs and fishies and cute, bright, vibrant, things? Water's got it. Want your clan to build a submarine? You can do that if ya want! Want oracle dragons that speak to a now-missing deity? Yes. You can have dragons that do that.

I do like crystals and shiny things though; so Earth has that goin' for them aside from plain dirt. Also lots of history and knowledge of the past, I think (?) I barely read the lore though. Someone else can correct me here. I haven't been to Water's discord because anxiety but when I hopped to Earth, I decided to take the plunge and went to their discord. Heck more active than the Earth forums, for sure! I'm sure Water's the same. c:

All in all, both are great flights. Earth has much prettier eye-types imo but water's got those nice, calm, blues.~ Both primal eyes suck though. Do you want to tearbend or get severe eye-crusties?

Anyway, I hope my explanations help you out, even if a little bit. c: No matter what flight, I'm sure you'll have a great time!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411130904061149184/582860369400168471/image0.png[/img] Ah, I’m on a phone so I can’t write a wall of text atm However, the lore and the community in earth is amazing. I miss being in earth a lot. They’re so nice and often very mature players always ready to help and talk. And their primal and unusual eyes are gorgeous. I loved my time there. Edit: I loved the lore I could include about caves and gemstones and such since my clan collects a lot of treasures etc.
image0.png
Ah, I’m on a phone so I can’t write a wall of text atm
However, the lore and the community in earth is amazing. I miss being in earth a lot. They’re so nice and often very mature players always ready to help and talk.
And their primal and unusual eyes are gorgeous. I loved my time there.

Edit: I loved the lore I could include about caves and gemstones and such since my clan collects a lot of treasures etc.
unknown-2.png
All earth has to do to get dom is sneeze.

But we’re (water) is pushing right now, and it’s so fun!

I don’t know if ice has held the lead the entire week.

Additionally, our discord is pretty active, and our forums are okay.

But the aesthetic is quite nice, since you can go for bright tropical colors, Or midnight zone monsters.

All earth has to do to get dom is sneeze.

But we’re (water) is pushing right now, and it’s so fun!

I don’t know if ice has held the lead the entire week.

Additionally, our discord is pretty active, and our forums are okay.

But the aesthetic is quite nice, since you can go for bright tropical colors, Or midnight zone monsters.

Art shop.

Free Genes.
I’m from Arcane originally and moved to Water for a change of scenery. While my clan is still technically and Arcane clan hanging out by the sea, I actually really like it here! The aesthetic is pretty rad and honestly the background of my lair is more pleasing to look at.
I’m from Arcane originally and moved to Water for a change of scenery. While my clan is still technically and Arcane clan hanging out by the sea, I actually really like it here! The aesthetic is pretty rad and honestly the background of my lair is more pleasing to look at.
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png