Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | how to do lore and pretty bios
my friends r all starting to do pretty bios and lore and cool things, but i don't know how to do anything or where to start. :(

how do u make cool stories for clans, and dragons??? and how to make pretty clan and dragons bios??

i really want to make lore and roleplay, but is hard to start...
my friends r all starting to do pretty bios and lore and cool things, but i don't know how to do anything or where to start. :(

how do u make cool stories for clans, and dragons??? and how to make pretty clan and dragons bios??

i really want to make lore and roleplay, but is hard to start...
i love mirrors! give me all ur mirror dragons! i love them! will take in for a good home.
@SnapCrackleBANG

for lore, you can either read up on the stories in the encyclopedia and decide where your dragons and clan fit into it. or Come up with your own world and backstories for them.

As for dragon bios:
Get familiar with all the coding that works on site:[Guide] BBCode

Use a template to start with:
Free Clan Profile Templates
[Resource] Dragon Bio Templates v3 (or see how they've been coded and use that knowledge to create your own)

Make sure you have plenty of free to use resources to customize it to your preference:
Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
[Resource] Delamire's Bio Hoard
@SnapCrackleBANG

for lore, you can either read up on the stories in the encyclopedia and decide where your dragons and clan fit into it. or Come up with your own world and backstories for them.

As for dragon bios:
Get familiar with all the coding that works on site:[Guide] BBCode

Use a template to start with:
Free Clan Profile Templates
[Resource] Dragon Bio Templates v3 (or see how they've been coded and use that knowledge to create your own)

Make sure you have plenty of free to use resources to customize it to your preference:
Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
[Resource] Delamire's Bio Hoard
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
ah thank u!! hmmmm. i know now about the bbcoding, but how do lore things..? don't think that the site lore fit in with anything of my clan. :(
ah thank u!! hmmmm. i know now about the bbcoding, but how do lore things..? don't think that the site lore fit in with anything of my clan. :(
i love mirrors! give me all ur mirror dragons! i love them! will take in for a good home.
You use your imagination and write things down.
You use your imagination and write things down.
@SnapCrackleBANG
a lot of lore comes from what you think would work for it. how was your clan formed? who leads it? what do they usually do? do they all live in your home flight (arcane in this case) or do some of them live elsewhere/travel often? I can come up with more world building questions if you need them or there's lists of them in some writing threads
also note that you don't need to take all canon lore (like dragon size differences) seriously, you can kinda use what works for you and ignore the rest if you feel like it.
@SnapCrackleBANG
a lot of lore comes from what you think would work for it. how was your clan formed? who leads it? what do they usually do? do they all live in your home flight (arcane in this case) or do some of them live elsewhere/travel often? I can come up with more world building questions if you need them or there's lists of them in some writing threads
also note that you don't need to take all canon lore (like dragon size differences) seriously, you can kinda use what works for you and ignore the rest if you feel like it.
unknown.png