Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Levelling up FAST
Hi, I've been trying to level up my dragons in the coli so I can make a good farming team. Issue is, it takes WAY too long. I have no trainer, and my dragons are only at level 16 even with all of my training. I can't even get eliminates to fight with either, and I don't even know how to get it.
Hi, I've been trying to level up my dragons in the coli so I can make a good farming team. Issue is, it takes WAY too long. I have no trainer, and my dragons are only at level 16 even with all of my training. I can't even get eliminates to fight with either, and I don't even know how to get it.
@DragonOfTheDark

try to level up your dragons at high level areas. like level 18 or 19 area
@DragonOfTheDark

try to level up your dragons at high level areas. like level 18 or 19 area
He/They
@DragonOfTheDark

Check Wind Sales or Wind Dominance, there should be a Dragon Rental Service you can use to borrow a trainer, and possibly a battle stone bank you can put your name down for an eliminate as well.

If you want to get the eliminate faster, you can also use the rental trainer to earn the 200kt needed to buy one off the AH before having to return it.

As for where to get an eliminate outside of the AH, the Coliseum is the only place, and they're about as rare as an unhatched egg and can be found in every venue except for Crystal pools or the Mire.
@DragonOfTheDark

Check Wind Sales or Wind Dominance, there should be a Dragon Rental Service you can use to borrow a trainer, and possibly a battle stone bank you can put your name down for an eliminate as well.

If you want to get the eliminate faster, you can also use the rental trainer to earn the 200kt needed to buy one off the AH before having to return it.

As for where to get an eliminate outside of the AH, the Coliseum is the only place, and they're about as rare as an unhatched egg and can be found in every venue except for Crystal pools or the Mire.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@DragonOfTheDark

To be fair the hardest levels are L14-16. The addition of Berserkers at L17 make all the difference. Eliminate is helpful but not needed. I'm assuming you're using EeveeDream's Sedona build? Try adding a Haste to your first dragon in the line-up and cast it on the next two dragons when you start a venue to speed up getting breath.

The Sedona takes about 32 hours to level up to 25. With Eliminate on one dragon (second or third in line works best) you can cut a good 5+ hours off the time. Three Eliminates brings your time down to about 11 hours and with a combination of skipping some venues and lingering in others that time can drop by another half hour.

You might want to check out this guide for treasure-making. Eliminates are much cheaper than they once were (600-700k) and maxing out Glimmer and Gloom is surprisingly fast with this guide.

Hope this helps!
@DragonOfTheDark

To be fair the hardest levels are L14-16. The addition of Berserkers at L17 make all the difference. Eliminate is helpful but not needed. I'm assuming you're using EeveeDream's Sedona build? Try adding a Haste to your first dragon in the line-up and cast it on the next two dragons when you start a venue to speed up getting breath.

The Sedona takes about 32 hours to level up to 25. With Eliminate on one dragon (second or third in line works best) you can cut a good 5+ hours off the time. Three Eliminates brings your time down to about 11 hours and with a combination of skipping some venues and lingering in others that time can drop by another half hour.

You might want to check out this guide for treasure-making. Eliminates are much cheaper than they once were (600-700k) and maxing out Glimmer and Gloom is surprisingly fast with this guide.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
I'm using THIS:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14
guide for basically everything
@Nightwind
I'm using THIS:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14
guide for basically everything
@DragonOfTheDark Maki's guide is great once you have a L25. It's not extremely detailed for leveling up a dragon from the beginning and most of the stats you'll need a [item=tincture of dissolution] to get to. Really, it gets easier and faster once you have Berserkers at L17. I just finished training up a trio with stones and I was able to skip the Arena, head to the Volcanic Vents, go to the Boreal Woods at L19 and then headed to the Mire at L21 to finish the team. It's nearly as fast with 2 Eliminates as 3 and definitely doable with only one.
@DragonOfTheDark

Maki's guide is great once you have a L25. It's not extremely detailed for leveling up a dragon from the beginning and most of the stats you'll need a Tincture of Dissolution to get to.

Really, it gets easier and faster once you have Berserkers at L17. I just finished training up a trio with stones and I was able to skip the Arena, head to the Volcanic Vents, go to the Boreal Woods at L19 and then headed to the Mire at L21 to finish the team. It's nearly as fast with 2 Eliminates as 3 and definitely doable with only one.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Oh. My dragons are one level way, so I guess I'll have a easier time.
@Nightwind
Oh. My dragons are one level way, so I guess I'll have a easier time.