Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Orange Birdskull Apparel?
When making an outfit for my friend's random scry dragon, I realized- there is no Orange recolor of the Birdskull apparel. I, for one, would love to see that become a thing, but I don't know what that would take or if anyone else does. What do you all think?
When making an outfit for my friend's random scry dragon, I realized- there is no Orange recolor of the Birdskull apparel. I, for one, would love to see that become a thing, but I don't know what that would take or if anyone else does. What do you all think?
I spent my early years lamenting the lack of orange clothing. I would 100% welcome Orange Birdskull. It honestly should have been there ages ago.

(And I am going to want to slap myself for suggesting it, but... Rainbow Birdskull too, please. I need to see some incredibly cheery yet scary dragons.)
I spent my early years lamenting the lack of orange clothing. I would 100% welcome Orange Birdskull. It honestly should have been there ages ago.

(And I am going to want to slap myself for suggesting it, but... Rainbow Birdskull too, please. I need to see some incredibly cheery yet scary dragons.)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'd love to see more recolours of this set, and page is definitely lacking in older apparel in general!
I'd love to see more recolours of this set, and page is definitely lacking in older apparel in general!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Support! It'd be great to have more colors and possibly a rework (add a tail counterpart, maybe?)
Support! It'd be great to have more colors and possibly a rework (add a tail counterpart, maybe?)
That's a great idea! Good for a Halloween dragon ^_^
That's a great idea! Good for a Halloween dragon ^_^
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
Support! I wouldn't use it, but I'm sure plenty of people would.
Support! I wouldn't use it, but I'm sure plenty of people would.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Why not! :)
Why not! :)
I like that idea. The birdskull set is pretty interesting, and I wouldn't mind seeing it show up in a few more colors. Especially as they are such great accent pieces on so many dragons.
I like that idea. The birdskull set is pretty interesting, and I wouldn't mind seeing it show up in a few more colors. Especially as they are such great accent pieces on so many dragons.
I would appreciate this a lot. I recently realized i didn't have many orange babies in my lair so I did an orange g1 project. There's seriously a limit to the apparel I can put on him because of lack of orange anything! Honestly just a petition for more orange, whatever it may be.
I would appreciate this a lot. I recently realized i didn't have many orange babies in my lair so I did an orange g1 project. There's seriously a limit to the apparel I can put on him because of lack of orange anything! Honestly just a petition for more orange, whatever it may be.
y61dWJx.png