Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Nesting Glitch with Drop-down menu
I've run into this glitch a bit, but I was wondering if anyone knows a quick way to solve it besides waiting.

So, when i'm about to breed a few pairs of dragons, and I open the nesting menu where you pick the fathers and mothers, sometimes for me, the drop-down select menus will be completely blank. Even though 95% of the time, I will have at least one pair of dragons who are ready to breed. I do know one technical way to solve this issue is to wait a while, but i'm not sure on how long time-wise, or if there is a less time consuming way to get rid of the issue, even if just temporary.

Here's my lair, I have about 2 dragon pairs that are ready to breed currently.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=403454
I've run into this glitch a bit, but I was wondering if anyone knows a quick way to solve it besides waiting.

So, when i'm about to breed a few pairs of dragons, and I open the nesting menu where you pick the fathers and mothers, sometimes for me, the drop-down select menus will be completely blank. Even though 95% of the time, I will have at least one pair of dragons who are ready to breed. I do know one technical way to solve this issue is to wait a while, but i'm not sure on how long time-wise, or if there is a less time consuming way to get rid of the issue, even if just temporary.

Here's my lair, I have about 2 dragon pairs that are ready to breed currently.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=403454
@SeverinB

Dragons need 40/50 energy or higher to breed. Feed them and they'll show up in the nesting grounds.
@SeverinB

Dragons need 40/50 energy or higher to breed. Feed them and they'll show up in the nesting grounds.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Ohp- Thanks! I never knew that- but tysm for telling me that, it helps out a lot. and i appreciate it.
Ohp- Thanks! I never knew that- but tysm for telling me that, it helps out a lot. and i appreciate it.