Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | No xp from coliseum?
Hi,

I haven't used the coliseum in years so maybe something has changed. I have two level 25 dragons and one level 7 dragon on my team. I was trying to level the third dragon, but no matter what zone I battle in or how many enemies I kill, it doesn't earn any xp at all. Can you no longer get xp with max level dragons on your team? What am I doing wrong?
Hi,

I haven't used the coliseum in years so maybe something has changed. I have two level 25 dragons and one level 7 dragon on my team. I was trying to level the third dragon, but no matter what zone I battle in or how many enemies I kill, it doesn't earn any xp at all. Can you no longer get xp with max level dragons on your team? What am I doing wrong?
6cpJCwl.png
@kiwiya

the Highest level dragon of the party needs to be no more than 5 levels above the Venue in order to gain exp. with a level 25 in the party the lowest area you can train in is Boreal Wood.
@kiwiya

the Highest level dragon of the party needs to be no more than 5 levels above the Venue in order to gain exp. with a level 25 in the party the lowest area you can train in is Boreal Wood.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts