Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tooltip text for Swipp/Baldwin items
The one thing I've noticed, and would make a very large quality of life improvement. Would be to have either a tiny icon, or text in the hover tooltip for an item indicating if that item is used in Swipp trades, or Baldwn's alchemy.

It would make finding out what in my hoard is vendor junk, that I can actually sell off for gold from my coliseum farming. From the items I actually need to -keep- for those two so, so much easier.

Even if it's just a 'cauldron' emoji, or a 'swipp head' emoji in the corner. Or 'Swipp tradeable' or 'Alchemy ingredient' label.

Do please consider this, because otherwise I end up looking like Crim going. "I can't sell that! what if I end up NEEDING it?"

Please save us hoarders and actually help us clean out our stockpiles of crap.
The one thing I've noticed, and would make a very large quality of life improvement. Would be to have either a tiny icon, or text in the hover tooltip for an item indicating if that item is used in Swipp trades, or Baldwn's alchemy.

It would make finding out what in my hoard is vendor junk, that I can actually sell off for gold from my coliseum farming. From the items I actually need to -keep- for those two so, so much easier.

Even if it's just a 'cauldron' emoji, or a 'swipp head' emoji in the corner. Or 'Swipp tradeable' or 'Alchemy ingredient' label.

Do please consider this, because otherwise I end up looking like Crim going. "I can't sell that! what if I end up NEEDING it?"

Please save us hoarders and actually help us clean out our stockpiles of crap.
Just because an item is trash now doesn't mean it will always remain so.

Also, some items, such as the Plague and Light Runestone are used for Hibernal Den, Swipp and Baldwin - that's a lot of icons there
Just because an item is trash now doesn't mean it will always remain so.

Also, some items, such as the Plague and Light Runestone are used for Hibernal Den, Swipp and Baldwin - that's a lot of icons there
Adding something for the hibernal den would be good to then. Just something to indicate this item is used for something. And possibly, but if it's something that's universal for those items, like the small bug emoji on insect food. That makes it 1 image item that can be used for Swipp, 1 image item to be used for baldwen, and 1 image item for hibernal etc. [emoji=cauldron size=1], [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1], are already in the system for example. Even just having this [emoji=blacksmith anvil size=1] in the corner to indicate it's used in something would be swell. And those are already implemented into the system. No additional art needed at all.
Adding something for the hibernal den would be good to then. Just something to indicate this item is used for something.

And possibly, but if it's something that's universal for those items, like the small bug emoji on insect food. That makes it 1 image item that can be used for Swipp, 1 image item to be used for baldwen, and 1 image item for hibernal etc.

, , are already in the system for example. Even just having this in the corner to indicate it's used in something would be swell. And those are already implemented into the system. No additional art needed at all.
I support this concept in some form... I'll add two ideas so as not be just a vague support:

Similar to the lair settings page where there is an option to highlight different types of dragons, you could have a highlight selector in the hoard for Baldwin/Swipp/Hibernal

Or

If the devs wish to keep an air of mystery about the items it could be a simple sign/icon/background shade to show it was useful for SOMETHING but the player still has to learn exactly what it is useful for

I support this concept in some form... I'll add two ideas so as not be just a vague support:

Similar to the lair settings page where there is an option to highlight different types of dragons, you could have a highlight selector in the hoard for Baldwin/Swipp/Hibernal

Or

If the devs wish to keep an air of mystery about the items it could be a simple sign/icon/background shade to show it was useful for SOMETHING but the player still has to learn exactly what it is useful for

qDkA25S.png
I don’t agree with auto tagging Baldwin/swipe/den etc as that could become a lot of symbols for certain items used in multiple places and in many cases the player may not be interested in that particular trade. Instead I believe we should be allowed to mark any items they wish with little icons so you could chop to tag any Baldwin. Item I’d you wished and I could tag only the trades I’m interested in and joe could tag his rock collection
I don’t agree with auto tagging Baldwin/swipe/den etc as that could become a lot of symbols for certain items used in multiple places and in many cases the player may not be interested in that particular trade. Instead I believe we should be allowed to mark any items they wish with little icons so you could chop to tag any Baldwin. Item I’d you wished and I could tag only the trades I’m interested in and joe could tag his rock collection
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I think this is a good idea! But I don't think there need to be several icons. Just needs to be one in the corner to indicate that it can be used for something
I think this is a good idea! But I don't think there need to be several icons. Just needs to be one in the corner to indicate that it can be used for something
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png