Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free-for-All
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hi y'all,
I'm planning on leaving flightrising so that I can do other things with my free time. For this reason, pretty much everything in my lair is available, so just post whatever you're interested in, and I'll send the dragon(s) over through one-way crossroads when I get around to it.
Not sure what else to say, except I hope you love them as much as I do.

Edit: I've reconsidered the earlier edit, so I'm fine if you just ask for any items or the sort. I'm getting rid of them anyways, so I might as well leave it open. I can probably throw items your way, or if you have any particular items you wish to have, I can see if I have them. Otherwise, I may make a thread for them soon.
Hi y'all,
I'm planning on leaving flightrising so that I can do other things with my free time. For this reason, pretty much everything in my lair is available, so just post whatever you're interested in, and I'll send the dragon(s) over through one-way crossroads when I get around to it.
Not sure what else to say, except I hope you love them as much as I do.

Edit: I've reconsidered the earlier edit, so I'm fine if you just ask for any items or the sort. I'm getting rid of them anyways, so I might as well leave it open. I can probably throw items your way, or if you have any particular items you wish to have, I can see if I have them. Otherwise, I may make a thread for them soon.
@Geckoson
I don’t know if I can ask for these but may I have the desert rain frog companion, Aqu’s skin, and the last dragon in the “projects” tab’s skin?
@Geckoson
I don’t know if I can ask for these but may I have the desert rain frog companion, Aqu’s skin, and the last dragon in the “projects” tab’s skin?
I LUV SCRYING. GIMME SOME G1S TO SCRY. I MAY NOT BE THE BEST SCRYER BUT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
ctYHVNq.png ←------ CHECK OUT THIS WONDERFUL THREAD! giphy.gif
@Geckoson

good luck outside of FR

I'd be interested in taking in Idrus, Somnus and Unnamed #8658101

I plan on turning them into Ancient breeds if they look real good.
@Geckoson

good luck outside of FR

I'd be interested in taking in Idrus, Somnus and Unnamed #8658101

I plan on turning them into Ancient breeds if they look real good.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Geckoson I'd love Pulvus! He matches my lair aesthetic really well!

Also if you are giving away items as well I'd love any NotN apparel, especially solar flame or eerie cyan stuff :)

Thank you so much!
@Geckoson I'd love Pulvus! He matches my lair aesthetic really well!

Also if you are giving away items as well I'd love any NotN apparel, especially solar flame or eerie cyan stuff :)

Thank you so much!
wishlist
@OoStarryDonkeyoO
Sure! I'll send those right over.

@Anourou
Thank you! I hope the Ancient Breeds turn out really cool for them. I'll be sending them over in just a moment.

@Volcanic Thunder
Alright, I'll be sending Pulvus your way! And I'll see what I have of NotN apparels to send your way.
@OoStarryDonkeyoO
Sure! I'll send those right over.

@Anourou
Thank you! I hope the Ancient Breeds turn out really cool for them. I'll be sending them over in just a moment.

@Volcanic Thunder
Alright, I'll be sending Pulvus your way! And I'll see what I have of NotN apparels to send your way.
@Geckoson
May I have Caonda and the familiar that Tigris have. I love her color and design
@Geckoson
May I have Caonda and the familiar that Tigris have. I love her color and design
https://pokefarm.com/user/OnyxMinx
@Geckoson

I could have Glacius? Also, what you gonna do with his apparel? If you doesn't gonna do anything with it maybe I could have it too?
@Geckoson

I could have Glacius? Also, what you gonna do with his apparel? If you doesn't gonna do anything with it maybe I could have it too?
ZVpCPil.png
Can I have any festival or UM skins or Appearel you have? Maybe something off of my wishlist? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42772092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427721/42772092_350.png[/img] [/url] I desperately need treasure for lair expansion XD
Can I have any festival or UM skins or Appearel you have?
Maybe something off of my wishlist?

42772092_350.png

I desperately need treasure for lair expansion XD
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png

@Geckoson
i adore tigris the dragon and everything on her as well lol!!! if its not to much to ask could i get her?! ( and any items if ur willing of course! if not then i apologize for asking!!) thank you!!!

@Geckoson
i adore tigris the dragon and everything on her as well lol!!! if its not to much to ask could i get her?! ( and any items if ur willing of course! if not then i apologize for asking!!) thank you!!!
@Geckoson Hope you do well outside FR.

Can I maybe have some stuff from my wishlist if you have any? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/241#post_37537835
@Geckoson Hope you do well outside FR.

Can I maybe have some stuff from my wishlist if you have any? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/241#post_37537835
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12