Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Starbound
Anyone here love starbound?
i do

but sadly

i deleted my save by accident this morning
Anyone here love starbound?
i do

but sadly

i deleted my save by accident this morning
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
I love that game. I haven't been able to play it in so long though.
I love that game. I haven't been able to play it in so long though.
dam rip your save file
i really loved it in 2015-2017 but over time my opinions shifted closer to "eh".......... im sorry gamers
i could complain for ages about its lack of updates (game updates or blog updates there hasnt been one for half a year oh my god)
im starting to suspect chucklefish just quietly abandoned starbound and thats it

anyway FLORANS
dam rip your save file
i really loved it in 2015-2017 but over time my opinions shifted closer to "eh".......... im sorry gamers
i could complain for ages about its lack of updates (game updates or blog updates there hasnt been one for half a year oh my god)
im starting to suspect chucklefish just quietly abandoned starbound and thats it

anyway FLORANS
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I want to play this game so bad. It looks awesome, and I love the different species!
I want to play this game so bad. It looks awesome, and I love the different species!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I love the idea of this game and the pixel art, but I just rarely have the motivation to play video games anymore. I don't know if I would play as an Avian, Hylotl, or Floran.
I love the idea of this game and the pixel art, but I just rarely have the motivation to play video games anymore. I don't know if I would play as an Avian, Hylotl, or Floran.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I wish I could figure out how to play the old versions, personally. The homogenization sucked a lot of life out of the game.
Maybe I should look into mods?
I wish I could figure out how to play the old versions, personally. The homogenization sucked a lot of life out of the game.
Maybe I should look into mods?
vojnGCQ.png
love the gaame

i bought it a year ago and only just strated getting around to playing it. good game.
love the gaame

i bought it a year ago and only just strated getting around to playing it. good game.
!!
Hi yes I love Starbound! It's one of my favorite games :D

I've gotta say my favorite race by far are the Avians. Every time I make a new character I just default to an Avian heh

Also RIP for your save game, that sounds Very Not Fun to have happen D:
!!
Hi yes I love Starbound! It's one of my favorite games :D

I've gotta say my favorite race by far are the Avians. Every time I make a new character I just default to an Avian heh

Also RIP for your save game, that sounds Very Not Fun to have happen D:
shellbubble.gif
___they/them_-_ please copy+paste my
____fr time +3___username when pinging
I love starbound, it was my first steam game! (sorry about your save file though, I lost my first save file because of a glitch and it bummed me out so much :c)

I do wish there were more recent updates though, I feel like I've completed the game and there's nothing left but to expand my town and look for collectables.
I love starbound, it was my first steam game! (sorry about your save file though, I lost my first save file because of a glitch and it bummed me out so much :c)

I do wish there were more recent updates though, I feel like I've completed the game and there's nothing left but to expand my town and look for collectables.
sleepytroll.gif