Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Leveling Dragons?
Long story short, I've been away from FR for over two years and recently came back.. I must say I am LOVING it all over again <3 and basically...

I was wondering if people still pay treasure or gems for someone to level up their dragons? Like sending your dragon kid off to warrior training school lol.
If so, where do I even look? Do I look for specific people or threads?

I'm so sorry for asking such silly questions, it's just I'd like to have one or two of my newer dergs leveled up ready for Coli life aaaaaand I do NOT have the patience to do it myself >.< but if that's what has to be done then so be it. Can I still use my max level dragons to level up my newbies and stuff?

I don't even know if this is actually the right place to be posting this but I had a quick look and couldn't see anywhere else obvious to post this. Sorry if it IS the wrong place x
Long story short, I've been away from FR for over two years and recently came back.. I must say I am LOVING it all over again <3 and basically...

I was wondering if people still pay treasure or gems for someone to level up their dragons? Like sending your dragon kid off to warrior training school lol.
If so, where do I even look? Do I look for specific people or threads?

I'm so sorry for asking such silly questions, it's just I'd like to have one or two of my newer dergs leveled up ready for Coli life aaaaaand I do NOT have the patience to do it myself >.< but if that's what has to be done then so be it. Can I still use my max level dragons to level up my newbies and stuff?

I don't even know if this is actually the right place to be posting this but I had a quick look and couldn't see anywhere else obvious to post this. Sorry if it IS the wrong place x
Or perhaps in Slytherin, you'll make real friends
@SlytherinElite
there are still plenty of leveling services around, unfortunately I have no idea where they are, plenty of people have asked in the help center so you could check for one of those threads or make a new one, I don't judge
@SlytherinElite
there are still plenty of leveling services around, unfortunately I have no idea where they are, plenty of people have asked in the help center so you could check for one of those threads or make a new one, I don't judge
unknown.png
@SlytherinElite This is the one I've used in the past! It's been running since 2017 and I've never had a problem with it. :)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2331554/1
@SlytherinElite This is the one I've used in the past! It's been running since 2017 and I've never had a problem with it. :)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2331554/1
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png