Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Today is a momentous occasion
[img]http://imgur.com/Z132ZWq.jpg[/img] How ironic that Awkward Moments Day happens to be the day I join this website ha ha ha...……. Anyone want to share some awkward situations they've been in? I guess I'll start..... I ONCE CALLED MY TEACHER DADDY IN A PLAYFUL TONE (why did i do that......)
Z132ZWq.jpg
How ironic that Awkward Moments Day happens to be the day I join this website ha ha ha...…….
Anyone want to share some awkward situations they've been in? I guess I'll start.....
I ONCE CALLED MY TEACHER DADDY IN A PLAYFUL TONE (why did i do that......)
GrTGC96.png12Z97Cz.png
Ohh dear...a lot of my life has been an awkward moment. If I can think of a specific example I'll edit it here.
Ohh dear...a lot of my life has been an awkward moment. If I can think of a specific example I'll edit it here.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Oh jEEZE if I was in that situation I would of died

Ummmm, I honest to god can think of any even though it happens to me like every day XD
Oh jEEZE if I was in that situation I would of died

Ummmm, I honest to god can think of any even though it happens to me like every day XD
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
when the lunch ladies have spare food they'll pass it out to other kids
boxes of fries were being brought around and she gave me mine and one of the fries spilled and she said "sorry" and I said "sorry" too
i mentally died after that
when the lunch ladies have spare food they'll pass it out to other kids
boxes of fries were being brought around and she gave me mine and one of the fries spilled and she said "sorry" and I said "sorry" too
i mentally died after that
Hello LGBT Community
sometimes i call my pe teacher mom
sometimes i call my pe teacher mom
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
Oh boy i could go on all day.

So one time (Think i was in kindergarten.) I was walking in line at bathroom break. I was bored so me and my friends were twirling around because, Welp were kids. Anyways, I got really dizzy and stumbled around a bit. But my dizzy body stumbled towards the boys bathroom. And i was barley able to see inside. But what i did see was a boy using the urinal(Not to mention he was from my class and sat next to me.) . He saw me stumble past. So for the rest of the day i was internally screeching and trying to ignore them. (Lets just say i never wanted to go back to school.)

Yeah. I have plenty more stories but that was the worst one.
Oh boy i could go on all day.

So one time (Think i was in kindergarten.) I was walking in line at bathroom break. I was bored so me and my friends were twirling around because, Welp were kids. Anyways, I got really dizzy and stumbled around a bit. But my dizzy body stumbled towards the boys bathroom. And i was barley able to see inside. But what i did see was a boy using the urinal(Not to mention he was from my class and sat next to me.) . He saw me stumble past. So for the rest of the day i was internally screeching and trying to ignore them. (Lets just say i never wanted to go back to school.)

Yeah. I have plenty more stories but that was the worst one.
transgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
its the 19th.. aw i missed it

here's one from a long long time ago i still remember:

first or second day of kindergarten, it's recess time. everyone gets their food out, and as the teacher was saying "alright, first let's do our prayers" i open my food (i think it was yogurt) and start eating. almost everyone looked at me like i was crazy. the teacher just glared at me. if looks could kill, i'd have died. i was super embarrassed. after that, i don't even think i did my prayers at all. oops..
its the 19th.. aw i missed it

here's one from a long long time ago i still remember:

first or second day of kindergarten, it's recess time. everyone gets their food out, and as the teacher was saying "alright, first let's do our prayers" i open my food (i think it was yogurt) and start eating. almost everyone looked at me like i was crazy. the teacher just glared at me. if looks could kill, i'd have died. i was super embarrassed. after that, i don't even think i did my prayers at all. oops..
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
When I was maybe seven years old my aunt gave me and my cousins chocolate for Easter. But because it was the same chocolate I had seen my mom buy a few days earlier I somehow just saw the chocolate, mixed up my relatives and called my aunt mom

She gave me the weirdest look and I’m still mildly traumatized by this awkward experience pfskglsh
When I was maybe seven years old my aunt gave me and my cousins chocolate for Easter. But because it was the same chocolate I had seen my mom buy a few days earlier I somehow just saw the chocolate, mixed up my relatives and called my aunt mom

She gave me the weirdest look and I’m still mildly traumatized by this awkward experience pfskglsh
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa