Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Earning Treasure.. Gameplay In General
I know that you can battle dragons, and such this such as the market place, but I still have NO clue how to play.. I've mostly been at the fairgrounds playing the games XD. ANY help is appreciated, I started 3 days ago. Thank you!
I know that you can battle dragons, and such this such as the market place, but I still have NO clue how to play.. I've mostly been at the fairgrounds playing the games XD. ANY help is appreciated, I started 3 days ago. Thank you!
@AthenaDuncan

Welcome to FR! ^ ^

Glimmer and Gloom is easily the best way to get treasure. I've been using this guide, method two for Hard difficulty - it's got a video guide as well. I usually max Fairgrounds in 20 minutes or so

For Coliseum, here's a basics guide.

Coli can be even better than G&G since it doesn't have the daily cap, but it requires some starting funds - the best way to get treasure from it is to train dragons to lv5-7 and exalt them, and for that you will need a specifically statted lv25 dragon with an eliminate battlestone (a trainer). Lv25 dragons with eliminate tend to be cheaper than the stone itself, so if you don't mind buying a new dragon that's the fastest way to get to making money. (however, the dragon needs to be of a certain element depending on which venue you will be using - Arcane for Mire, Nature or Water for Ghostlight Ruins). Mire Flyer and Anticitank are currently the best options

If you want to train your dragons yourself from lv1, Sedona build and Culex's guide tell how to do that (former if you don't have eliminates, latter if you do.) Culex also has a good amount of other information on Coli so it's worth reading even if some of it is now slightly outdated

If you got further questions, or questions on other parts of the game, ask away!
@AthenaDuncan

Welcome to FR! ^ ^

Glimmer and Gloom is easily the best way to get treasure. I've been using this guide, method two for Hard difficulty - it's got a video guide as well. I usually max Fairgrounds in 20 minutes or so

For Coliseum, here's a basics guide.

Coli can be even better than G&G since it doesn't have the daily cap, but it requires some starting funds - the best way to get treasure from it is to train dragons to lv5-7 and exalt them, and for that you will need a specifically statted lv25 dragon with an eliminate battlestone (a trainer). Lv25 dragons with eliminate tend to be cheaper than the stone itself, so if you don't mind buying a new dragon that's the fastest way to get to making money. (however, the dragon needs to be of a certain element depending on which venue you will be using - Arcane for Mire, Nature or Water for Ghostlight Ruins). Mire Flyer and Anticitank are currently the best options

If you want to train your dragons yourself from lv1, Sedona build and Culex's guide tell how to do that (former if you don't have eliminates, latter if you do.) Culex also has a good amount of other information on Coli so it's worth reading even if some of it is now slightly outdated

If you got further questions, or questions on other parts of the game, ask away!
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien - Thank you so very much! Also, how do I trade my items? :)
@Elaendorlien - Thank you so very much! Also, how do I trade my items? :)
@AthenaDuncan

You can trade dragons and items with other players via Crossroads (CR) and Auction House (AH). CRs can be used to trade different mixes of items/dragons/currency, AH just for items/dragons for currency.

AH is more or less anonymous, but the Private Auctions (PAs) are used a lot between users when selling/buying larger quantities of items or dragons

edit: forgot the NPCs

You can also "hoardsell" items straight from your hoard (usually when it's something common/unneeded), and you can sell/trade some items with Trading Post NPCs, as well as use them for alchemy
@AthenaDuncan

You can trade dragons and items with other players via Crossroads (CR) and Auction House (AH). CRs can be used to trade different mixes of items/dragons/currency, AH just for items/dragons for currency.

AH is more or less anonymous, but the Private Auctions (PAs) are used a lot between users when selling/buying larger quantities of items or dragons

edit: forgot the NPCs

You can also "hoardsell" items straight from your hoard (usually when it's something common/unneeded), and you can sell/trade some items with Trading Post NPCs, as well as use them for alchemy
hWsjkHE.png