Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rainbow colored dragons madness
1 2
So, im typing this as i just woke up from a very confusing nap.

I dreamed (cliche?) about Flight Rising releasing a new SINGLE color that was called "Prism" and was an exclusive color that could not be passed down to offspring and you had like 1% chance of getting it randomly in any dragon as a primary or secundary and not tertiary.

It was just rainbow colors in a line in the dragon's wings/body. and someone got an xx prism and everyone wanted it.

i can't really describe it, please end my suffering
So, im typing this as i just woke up from a very confusing nap.

I dreamed (cliche?) about Flight Rising releasing a new SINGLE color that was called "Prism" and was an exclusive color that could not be passed down to offspring and you had like 1% chance of getting it randomly in any dragon as a primary or secundary and not tertiary.

It was just rainbow colors in a line in the dragon's wings/body. and someone got an xx prism and everyone wanted it.

i can't really describe it, please end my suffering
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
That sounds great...that with a bunch of prismatic apparel would be wonderful, no wonder dream-people wanted it.

That would be a nice addition, but I would like a higher chance of getting it, please.
That sounds great...that with a bunch of prismatic apparel would be wonderful, no wonder dream-people wanted it.

That would be a nice addition, but I would like a higher chance of getting it, please.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
i remember this being a suggestion once...huh

would a triple prism just break fr?
i remember this being a suggestion once...huh

would a triple prism just break fr?
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
do want
do want
13409.png
+3 FR Time || she, her
- d&d hatchery
this reminds me of the imp skin someone made that was just several colors in thin lines over the dragons body, i wish i could recall what it's called ;;

also i would want so many prism dragons
this reminds me of the imp skin someone made that was just several colors in thin lines over the dragons body, i wish i could recall what it's called ;;

This seems neat but I'd be hella mad if I hatched one with it when I was trying to breed for a specific color.
This seems neat but I'd be hella mad if I hatched one with it when I was trying to breed for a specific color.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
[quote name="macrobiology" date="2018-09-04 14:03:39" ] this reminds me of the imp skin someone made that was just several colors in thin lines over the dragons body, i wish i could recall what it's called ;; also i would want so many prism dragons [/quote] @macrobiology [skin=26255] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2408680/1]thread[/url]
macrobiology wrote on 2018-09-04 14:03:39:

@macrobiology

thread
8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
I don't like the idea of it being RNG-based, but other than that, seems like a pretty nice color!
I don't like the idea of it being RNG-based, but other than that, seems like a pretty nice color!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@aldia you are a blessing
@aldia you are a blessing
This sounds like something I'd be interested in :3

yes I totally have that rainbow skin hoho
This sounds like something I'd be interested in :3

yes I totally have that rainbow skin hoho
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
1 2