Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does anyone else not like familiars?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I mean, they're nice for making money off of, but I guess I never saw much point to them. Just curious, as a lot of people like the Light Sprite, yet the Sunchaser Jewelry is considerably cheaper and I personally see more appeal to it. If you are a fan I'm curious as to why as well.
I mean, they're nice for making money off of, but I guess I never saw much point to them. Just curious, as a lot of people like the Light Sprite, yet the Sunchaser Jewelry is considerably cheaper and I personally see more appeal to it. If you are a fan I'm curious as to why as well.
n
It's fun to collect stuff.
It's fun to collect stuff.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Gotta catch 'em all ;D
Gotta catch 'em all ;D
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
i don't really like familiars either. sure, you get chests, but it's hard to remember to bond with it every single day on every single dragon imo
i don't really like familiars either. sure, you get chests, but it's hard to remember to bond with it every single day on every single dragon imo
Uq1cq4S.png
I find it hilarious that even the pets on the pet site have pets. That's a good enough reason to me, lol
I find it hilarious that even the pets on the pet site have pets. That's a good enough reason to me, lol
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
[quote name="Kavryn" date="2018-08-29 10:52:13" ] Gotta catch 'em all ;D [/quote]
Kavryn wrote on 2018-08-29 10:52:13:
Gotta catch 'em all ;D
uCR5SCW.png
I don't care for the treasure aspect of them or the fact that I have to bond with them every day, but I do like their designs and giving my dragons a familiar that fits them.
I don't care for the treasure aspect of them or the fact that I have to bond with them every day, but I do like their designs and giving my dragons a familiar that fits them.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
They add a lot more lore to the site, a bit more customization to dergs, and chests = $$$

I don't make huge deal about them though. I sort of just passively collect them. However, there is that sort of "gotta catch 'em all" design to them with the bestiary and such.
They add a lot more lore to the site, a bit more customization to dergs, and chests = $$$

I don't make huge deal about them though. I sort of just passively collect them. However, there is that sort of "gotta catch 'em all" design to them with the bestiary and such.
XriSV9h.gif
I love collecting familiars! It’s my destiny!!
I love collecting familiars! It’s my destiny!!
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
They are cool but I don't collect them. I have only three different in total which two of them are hoard stuff. None of my dragons have any familiars attached.
They are cool but I don't collect them. I have only three different in total which two of them are hoard stuff. None of my dragons have any familiars attached.
1 2 3 4 5 6